Chapter 036

Chapter 036

Ming Yu arrived on set at the official time, where the entire crew was waiting for him to show up.

Luo Ru obviously underestimated the impact of her small model on others. The moment this tall and handsome young man appeared in everyone’s vision, many people stared stupidly for a while, before waking up and continuing their tasks. However, they kept glancing over at Ming Yu.

There wasn’t a clear boundary between the entertainment and fashion industries. Many stars began as models and gradually honed their acting ability, eventually taking part in movies or TV shows. But many celebrities didn’t have such the outstanding figure and calm temperament.

Of course, there were also models who didn’t hone their acting skills. Ming Yu was one of them.

The director saw Ming Yu and couldn’t help asking. “This person isn’t bad. Do you want to enter the entertainment industry?”

Look!

Ming Xiaoyu’s face and body ( 184cm was a very good height in the entertainment industry! ) were suitable. His temperament and aura? He wouldn’t lose to any star on the red carpet. Ming Xiaoyu, he was a beauty that grabbed the eyes!

But in front of the director, Ming Yu just laughed with self-awareness. “You are praising me too much, Director Wang.”

Wang Yao waved his hands as he heard this and said, “I mean it, Ming Yu. Your condition is really good. Aren’t there are a lot of Muse models who enter the entertainment industry? You have the potential!”

Ming Yu just laughed without saying anything.

Then once the recording started, Director Wang stared at the teenager with a dumbfounded expression. His face was swollen.

[ No acting skills, just a pretty face. ]

This was the most appropriate evaluation of Ming Xiaoyu!

Wang Yao had shot many ads and even participated in TV dramas and movies. He had seen a lot of stars who couldn’t act, but to be this stiff! The number… was only a few.

Obviously, Ming Yu was calm and full of momentum when talking photos or on the catwalk. However, as long as the filming project had a plot, Ming Yu completely wilted. Even when laughing, his expression was so stiff that it made the people on the set petrified.

Thus, a simple ‘take the lemonade, bend down to organize the goods, look up and smile’ turned out to be a NG?

This acting was impossible in the entertainment industry!

Director Wang finally understood why Ming Yu looked so awkward when he asked “Do you want to enter the entertainment industry?” It wasn’t a matter of pressure! It was because he was a pretty face!!

After the second NG, Wang Yao reluctantly wanted to reprimand the young man. But before he spoke, the beautiful youth came over with an ashamed expression and sincerely said, “Director Wang. I’m really sorry. I am using this period of time to figure out the feeling, and it is disturbing your progress.”

Wang Yao, “…”

Disturbing the progress wasn’t the problem!

Other people had NG more than a dozen, even 20 times. However, this was a simple ‘smile like a child’ so when would it end? You tell me!!!

Wang Yao was depressed, but all his anger vanished the moment he saw this sincere face. Such a beautiful child, he also had the good attitude to apologize.