Chapter 014

Chapter 014

It might be a bathroom but the environment here was peaceful.

When he opened the door, he was faced with a floor to ceiling window. The glass was wiped clean and the lush bamboo forest could be seen outside the window. For convenience, there were only two stalls surrounded by wooden panels. The design was simple and generous, with even the door handles having a reflective metallic colour.

The lights in the bathroom were hidden inside wall lamps, contrasting with the overall simple and elegant style.

In this bright light, the man didn’t care about the presence of another person. He kept his head bowed and carefully gazed at his fingers, meticulously cleaning every corner, not giving Ming Yu a gap to speak.

It was autumn and there was some cold weather. The hall had heating but standing at the door, Ming Yu couldn’t help feeling a trace of coolness and… embarrassment. He didn’t know what to do. From the moment of his intrusion, the man’s mighty aura had locked tightly around him.

Ming Yu had to carefully consider his own behaviour, in case of a preemptive strike from the other person.

After a minute or so, a low magnetic voice was heard over the gurgling of the water. “Do you want to wash your hands?”

The voice was cold and indifferent, as if he was just casually asking a question. But since the other party took the initiative to break the silence, Ming Yu also calmed down. He smiled and said, “No, thank you.” The youth’s tone was calm and gentle, as he retreated properly.

The man raised his eyes at the voice and looked at Ming Yu through the mirror. However, this glance made him shocked and he actually stared for three seconds, before lowering his gaze back to his fingers.

“The person outside seems to be gone.”

The other person spoke very calmly, but Ming Yu took the hint. “Thank you for the reminder, I will be going first.”

The response to Ming Yu was just the sound of water, as the man said nothing. Ming Yu turned the door handle and half stepped out of the open door when he suddenly paused. He turned and gently bowed. Then he gave a light laugh. “I’m sorry for disturbing you today, Mr. Xi.”

The hand washing action slowed and the man looked up again at the youth in the mirror.

Xi Ze raised an eyebrow. “You know me?”

Ming Yu’s lips curved in a smile. “Yes, Mr. Xi. I know you.”

Due to drinking wine, the youth’s cheeks were crimson, giving him an attractive appearance in this bright yellow light.

Xi Ze stared for a while before asking, “What is your name?”

“Ming Yu.”

The act of cleaning stopped as Xi Ze’s eyes narrowed, a look of slight surprise flashing through them. At this point, Ming Yu had already said goodbye and closed the door to the bathroom. He deliberately didn’t look at Xi Ze’s expression, so he naturally didn’t see his surprise at ‘Ming Yu.’

Ming Yu walked down the bright and elegant corridor, the cool breeze coming from the window finally dispersing the effects of the alcohol. He didn’t hurry back to the table as he started to think.

Xi Ze.

This name was first known by Ming Yu when he came into contact with the fashion industry of this world.

As the world’s largest supermodel agency, Muse Modelling Agency had a dozen of the world’s top supermodels. There was sister He Chaoman, the world’s 2nd ranked female supermodel and Luo Cheng, the world’s 4th ranked male supermodel. There were more than 20 first-tier models, dozens of second-tier models and so on.