Chapter 089

Chapter 089

The moment he heard Zhao Rui’s words, one thought appeared in Ming Yu’s mind.

What did that man do?

Don’t blame Xiaoyu for thinking this. He knew that guy really liked to invade his privacy. Last night, Xi Ze said he was going to Europe and now Zhao Rui said the same thing. How could Ming Xiaoyu not think this?

However, Zhao Rui’s next words showed that it was actually related to Ming Yu.

The four advertisements for Nidelan had been shot half a month ago. The Huaxia Nidelan branch sent the four videos to the headquarters in Europe to review.

Don’t think that big brands like Nidelan have so many things to control that they would ignore the advertising of each product.

On the contrary, the bigger the brand, the more they paid attention to every detail. When the four advertisements were sent to Europe, several executives of the Nidelan promotional team gathered for a meeting. The purpose of this meeting was to decide if the advertisements passed or not.

At the meeting, an executive was amazed by the four ads and made a suggestion: Why don’t we invite this model to our May fashion show?

Thus, Zhao Rui received a call from a staff member of Nidelan this morning.

It wasn’t too delayed. At noon on the same day, the person in charge of Nidelan’s Huaxia branch personally came to Muse to contact Ming Yu.

The person in charge that Ming Yu met was a blond-haired, blue-eyed foreign man. He spoke to Ming Yu for a long time in a strangely accented Chinese language. He repeatedly stressed how good this opportunity was and that Nidelan’s May fashion show gathered many celebrities in the industry.

In fact, he didn’t need to say this. Ming Yu also knew about Nidelan’s May fashion show.

The world’s four major fashion weeks. In addition to the Huaxia arrangement in December, the other three were in January, February and September.

In addition to these fashion weeks, every year there were some big names who liked to open their own fashion shows, showing high-priority outfits and ready to wear for the next year. For example, there was Victoria’s Secret on the other side of the ocean and also Nidelan’s May fashion show.

Nidelan was a luxury brand in the international market. It mainly produced cosmetics, fragrances etc. but it also had its own clothing brand. But their clothing was secondary to their beauty products, perfumes and bags.

This didn’t mean that Nidelan’s May fashion show was bad. On the contrary, this fashion show wasn’t simply a ready to wear fashion show. It ranged between high quality mass-produced clothing and high-end clothing.

Nidelan wasn’t as good as other first-tier brands and could only hold the fashion show once a year.

In May of every year, this event would gather the hearts and minds of the designers in order to present the best fashion show to the public.

Maybe it was due to this excellent and extreme concentration that Nidelan’s May fashion show was outstanding year after year. In previous years, many of the first-tier luxury brands specializing in clothing didn’t have fashion shows as good as Nidelan’s, the latter receiving a consistently good reputation in the industry.

Ming Yu didn’t hesitate as he signed the contract with the chief of the Huaxia Nidelan branch, who indicated that Ming Yu should immediately leave for Europe.

The blond chief suddenly smiled. “Ming Yu, the European headquarters will specifically send someone to meet you once you arrive. Please don’t worry.”