Chapter 041

Chapter 041

The brilliant morning sun shone through the thick windows, illuminating the youth’s black hair with a faint gold. Zhao Rui had one hand on the steering wheel, while the other one handed breakfast to Ming Yu in the backseat. The car temporarily waited for the congestion to ease, leaving Zhao Rui free to say a few words.

“Xiaoyu, how do you know Xi Ze?”

Zhao Rui had been busy going to CX Extertainment to talk about the MV cooperation, so he had no time to talk to Ming Yu about it. Over the past few days, Luo Ru had accompanied Ming Yu to shoot the ads. Now that the project was concluded, he had a chance to talk to Ming Yu face to face.

At this time, Ming Yu was drinking Luo Ru’s medicinal drink. Ming Yu had to drink at least five cups a day. The night before, Luo Ru would give him some to bring home and heat up for the next morning.

Once he heard Zhao Rui’s words, Ming Yu calmly put down the cup in his hand and replied. “Brother Zhao, after we finished filming the photos for Character and went to Ruoshang, I met him in the restroom.” Ming Yu spoke fluently and smoothly. The tone was very calm, as if he was speaking the truth. “He forgot to bring some paper and the toilet paper wasn’t enough. He was very embarrassed and borrowed some paper from me when I entered.”

Zhao Rui, “…”

Then Ming Yu added, as if he suddenly thought of something. “Oh yes, he was very grateful to me.”

At this time, the top floor of Muse.

Xi Ze, “Achoo…”

Ding Bo, “Eh? Do you have a cold? Xi Ze.”

─────────────────────

It didn’t sound like a big deal. Even God Xi had to eat and do his business right? Zhao admitted that Xi Ze, this handsome and cold person also had to resolve…that problem… what was wring with that?

Not having toilet paper was normal…

This wasn’t right! Why did he feel like it was too fanciful!

After hesitating for a moment, Zhao Rui couldn’t help asking, “Xiaoyu, why do I feel so strange listening to you…”

Through the rear view mirror, the teenager smiled slightly and revealed his white teeth. “Brother Zhao, you can ask Xi Ze. It isn’t a big deal. I believe he will tell you the truth about that time.”

Zhao Rui, “…(┙>∧<)┙へ┻┻”

He wasn’t a fool!

If he really asked Xi Ze, he would be melted by the other person’s frost!

Ming Yu insisted that this was the reason why ‘Xi Ze chose to go to my work’, and Zhao Rui couldn’t force it. In fact, Zhao Rui had been carefully thinking over the past few days. If Xi Ze was plotting something, what could Zhao Rui do?

In this half year, his small model was really fierce and rose in popularity, but he could barely be countered as a first-tier model in Muse. He was more like a second-tier.

Who was Xi Ze? What could Xi Ze want with his small model?

Zhao Rui didn’t think much about it. He quickly exchanged details with Ming Yu about the itinerary and arrangements. Once he learned that Ming Yu was really determined to spend all seven days in the company’s acting training department, Zhao Rui couldn’t help trying to persuade him, “Can you at least rest for one day? Ming Yu, you have been really busy for the past six months. You should let yourself relax.”