Chapter 099

Chapter 099

Soon after they got together, Ming Xiaoyu asked Xi Ze how tall he was.

At that time, Xi Ze’s answer was that he should be more than 190cm. Ming Xiaoyu, “?_?” Due to this expression, XI Ze was forced to measure his height…

Well.

Later, Ming Xiaoyu said it never happened!

Now, the clothing that Xi Ze pulled out was a little short compared to his height.

It was a simple and elegant suit. The fabric was camel hair dyed a light black and was dotted with a starry pattern that reflected the light of the Milky Way.

Camel hair was a very expensive type of high-grade fabric. Usually, only a small portion of the fluff around the camel’s belly was taken, making it extremely precious. In general, soft and fluffy camel hair would be used to make haute couture coats. This time, it was actually used in a man’s suit, making Ming Xiaoyu feel surprised.

“This material has been treated very well. If I don’t observe it carefully, it wouldn’t be obvious that it is camel hair.”

Ming Yu carefully observed the suit while speaking. Ming Yu’s surprise wasn’t because this suit was made of camel hair. After all, camel hair had always been an important raw material for men’s high-end shows. He was really surprised that the tailors who handled this suit was superb. They treated the fluffy nature of the camel hair, making it elegant.

After a moment of careful observation, Ming Yu couldn’t help saying, “This suit seems a bit small.”

Yes, the design of the suit was very good. The lines were smooth and it was more like a traditional British suit. But even if there were a thousand good things, there was one bad thing. The size of this suit was wrong!

Ming Yu’s eyesight was good. He could tell with one glance that the person wearing this clothing was probably between 178~188cm in height. The proportions of the top and bottom were very good, showing off the tailoring. But even if the height was good enough to meet requirements, the design of the waist and hips was too strange.

Xi Ze heard the youth’s words and asked with a smile, “How is the size small?”

Ming Xiaoyu replied, “This suit, a normal man can’t wear it. Is this really a men’s suit?”

Xi Ze stared at the youth for a long time before gently shaking his head. “This is women’s clothing.”

Ming Xiaoyu understood with these words.

Who said that a woman couldn’t wear a suit? Don’t you know about the popular ‘boyfriend fans’ right now?

A few years ago, in the entertainment industry, there were many actresses who wore men’s clothing and became ‘national boyfriends’ and ‘national husbands.’ The women showed a bold and heroic atmosphere, causing the hearts of female fans to flutter and feel confused.

However, why would Xi Ze show him this woman’s suit…?

As if aware of the youth’s confusion, Xi Ze hung the suit on a hanger and explained, “This suit isn’t Garcia’s work. It is my design.” Ming Yu looked at Xi Ze in amazement and the other said calmly, “I designed this suit last year. Ji and Ya is inferior to Garcia when it comes to the production of men’s clothing, so I commissioned Clucas to help me with this suit.”

Ming Yu understood Xi Ze’s explanation but he also realized something, “You designed a female suit?” Ming Xiaoyu asked again, “Who is this outfit for? This figure is very good, it is very beautiful and detailed. You don’t like inconvenient things and she even let you tailor a suit for her. It is really rare.”