Chapter 053

Chapter 053

Ming Yu got up early to work out and once he returned, he saw the breakfast set aside in front of his door, presumably in return for last night.

Ming Yu leaned over and picked up the paper bag, then tore off the little note stuck on the door.

Xi Ze: [ Eat a hot breakfast. Thank you for last night’s hospitality. Happy New Year. ]

The lower right corner had the fierce ‘Xi Ze’ written on it. Ming Yu was dumbfounded but didn’t refuse the other person’s kindness, directly opening the door to his home.

He wiped the sweat from his forehead with a towel and casually muttered, “Xi Ze’s signature is good, but it is still lacking a bit of momentum. Hrmm… he should practice more.”

After breakfast, Ming Yu didn’t throw away the small piece of paper from Xi Ze. He chose to carefully preserve it.

Don’t misunderstand. Ming Yu didn’t have the hobby of ‘sneakily hiding a collection of notes.’ He had a prideful appearance but he was also very honest. Ming Xiaoyu checked his Muse website forum these days, and also took a look at Xi Ze’s forum. There, he discovered a topic that Xi Ze’s fans were roaring about.

【 300 for God Xi’s signature? 3,000! 30,000!!! However, there is almost no one who will part with God Xi’s signature_(:3∠)_】

Ming Yu saw that XI Ze’s signature was unexpectedly so expensive that of course he treasured it. Setting aside his home, in addition to a few sponsored coats, perfumes and watches, Ming Yu’s most valuable possession was probably his phone?

“If I am desperate one day, I can consider selling it…”

Ming Xiaoyu was so smart ╮(╯▽╰)╭. Anyway, after the spring festival, Ming Yu continued devoting himself to his work. It was tense, but a lot easier than before. He was much busier in his past life. In fact, Ming Yu didn’t want to leave but the others wanted to!

It was probably because Ming Yu’s popularity was really big these days. Zhao Rui gave him notice about appearing as a special guest in a popular domestic reality show.

However, before the arrival of this job, the entire fashion industry was focused on the high-end fashion shows of the major brands.

In January, the fashion shows in Britain, France and Denmark ended. The top three Huaxia luxury brands waited until after the Chinese New Year to released their 2017 spring/summer collection.

Among them, Ji and Ya was the first.

Once Zhao Rui learned that Ming Yu actually had two invitations to Ji and Ya, his eyes became bigger and he couldn’t believe it. “I heard that there are a total of 800 invitation letters. But Xiaoyu, you actually have two? Is this right? I heard Shen Xiang say that Ji and Ya’s invitations are really hard to obtain. Even the editor in chief of a second-tier magazine can only get one!”

Knowing how valuable these two invitations were, Ming Yu pondered for a moment before asking, “Brother Zhao, I know this invitation is very valuable, but I don’t have anybody I want to invite. If you want, do you want to go with me to watch this fashion show?”

Zhao Rui was flattered. “This…this… Xiaoyu, you want to invite me to go with you?” ZHao Rui hesitated for a long time before shaking his head. “I am your agent, but I can only be considered to be half in the fashion industry. I don’t have a lot of experience with clothing and can’t tell the difference between something that looks good and something that doesn’t. You shouldn’t waste this invitation on me. To be honest, Xiaoyu, you should use this invitation to invite a more important friend.”