Chapter 028

Chapter 028

When Shen Xiang kicked open the door, Xi Ze had his head bowed over potted plants. The pair of slender and thin hands— Hands! Destroy! He seemed like he was tenderly kneading the leaves, but he was destroying them.

The handsome and noble man standing in front of the floor to ceiling windows, looking calm while playing with delicate plants.

Logically, this should be a beautiful picture. However, at this moment, Shen Xiang only wanted to send the evil person in front of him into the 18 layers of hell, never seeing him again.

His mind was furious, so the normally always calm Director Shen of the PR department didn’t notice the tread on the door he kicked. Shen Xiang, who was upset by the Internet and various media outlets, moved to the table and sternly asked, “Do you know how much impact your casual words caused?”

Shen Xiang didn’t wait for the man to replied as he immediately blamed him. “Your words caused Ming Yu to get more attention than I expected. This means that I have to reconsider his status. I have to pay attention to him to see what level he should be put in! His future is full of uncertainly, but thanks to you, I have to spend at least a week paying attention to him!”

The silent office answered him.

Shen Xiang wasn’t aware of this yet and continued complaining. “You should know that everything you write on your websites becomes an instant success! You should at least tell me before writing something, let me be your staff. What do you mean by ‘I will be waiting for you?’ Isn’t it too ambiguous? Do you want to make your fans imagine things? Isn’t this a mess? You should tell me before writing something!”

After a moment.

Shen Xiang, “…”

Another minute.

Shen Xiang, “…Xi Ze?”

Three minutes later.

Shen Xiang, “_(:з」∠)_ Xi Ze…”

Another five minutes…

Shen Xiang, “QAQ Xi Ze, Xi Ze? Hey, Xi Ze?”

After leaving the director of the PR department out to dry for a full 10 minutes, the cold and indifferent man put down his hands that had been ‘lovingly’ touching the leaves. He turned to look at the sofa where his long-time agent was sitting and asked, “Ding Bo, did you hear someone talking?”

The suddenly named Ding Bo thought for a moment and decided to raise his hand. “Yes, I heard it. Shen Xiang, isn’t that kid right in front of you?”

Unexpectedly, Xi Ze whispered in a confused manner, “Then why did I only hear my door being kicked open?”

Ding Bo, “Pfft.”

Shen Xiang, “…”

Once Shen Xiang repeated promised to ensure that the footprint and cracks on the mahogany door would be cleaned and repaired, Xi Ze suddenly found this person. He looked at Shen Xiang with extreme astonishment and asked, “Mr. Shen, when did you come?”

Mr. Shen whose whole body was shaking, “…”

In the beautiful glow of the sunset, the man tidied up his sleeves and seriously listened to Shen Xiang. When he heard that the other person was ‘concerned that he couldn’t determine Ming Yu’s level, Xi Ze raised his head and asked, “You have to divide everyone into a level in order to manage them?”

Shen Xian was surprised for a moment when he heard this, before saying, “It is convenient for management. Muse has a total of more than 100 models. The PR department might have many people, but it will take too much labour and resources to watch everyone.”