Chapter 067

Chapter 067

Under the bright and dazzling light, the delicate and handsome youth’s eyes slightly drooped as he looked indifferently at the man not far away. The night wind whistled through the window, breaking the quiet inside the room.

Many models like to hang huge posters or photos of themselves on the walls at home, some even arranging a whole wall with their photos. If a model didn’t appreciate their own beauty, how could they allow others to enjoy it?

But Ming Yu was an exception.

Instead of hanging up his posters or photos anywhere in the house, he was sitting in front of a lacquered wooden door waiting for the man opposite him to finish drawing.

The colour of the door was a little dark, contrasting further with the pale and handsome youth. Ming Yu didn’t have a lot of colours. His skin was very white and his lip colour was a little pink, with a bright red colour blooming on his lower lip. His beauty was hazy, like a fairy.

The man focused his eyes on the youth’s collarbone before looking at that beautiful neck line.

A graceful posture and white skin. The youth seemed to have nothing in his eyes, like the temperament of an ice cave.

Xi Ze’s speed was very fast. He was a design master, so his drawing skills were at the level of a superhuman. He sketched out the youth’s outline with a few strokes, then filled in the details with a calm composure.

For exactly 15 minutes, Ming Yu calmly sat there without any signs of hurry.

He waited until Xi Ze’s last stroke was completed, then took a deep breath and walked forward, speaking with a smile. “You draw quickly. I thought it would take at least half an hour.”

Ming Yu sat on the sofa, intending to see the outcome. Naturally, he didn’t doubt Xi Ze’s skills. Drawing was a basic skill that all designers had to master. But when Ming Yu saw Xi Ze’s drawing, he was surprised and couldn’t speak.

On the clean and flat canvas, a handsome and indifferent teenager was calmly looking at the world outside the canvas.

Xi Ze’s drawing wasn’t entirely realistic, but whether it was the slender fingers or beautifully shaped eyes, Ming Yu vividly felt that this was definitely him!

Xi Ze used his keen vision and skilled drawing ability to give this picture a type of magical mood. For example, Ming Yu wasn’t sitting on a stool, but actually sitting on top of a throne in a snow castle, arrogantly looking down at the humans like they were ants.

In fact, since being made to change clothes, Ming Yu guessed that Xi Ze was probably aware of the theme of his photoshoot today after seeing Ming Yu’s hair. However, Ming Yu never imagined that Xi Ze could copy the style of his two days of shooting so specifically!

Ming Yu stared at the canvas for a long time before involuntarily reaching out to the only touch of red. But his hand had just reached out when he suddenly felt something warm on his lips.

Ming Yu stiffened at the action and turned with a surprised expression. The solemn looking man gently wiped at the blood on Ming Yu’s lower lip.

The distance was so close that Ming Yu could clearly felt the heat of the other person’s exhaled breath. Meanwhile, the finger gently rubbing over his sensitive lips made him feel absentminded, as the hot temperature followed every movement of the finger.

In 15 minutes, Ming Yu had bitten his lips three times. It was because this type of injury was easy. In order to meet the requirements of Xi Ze, Ming Yu didn’t mind biting it a few more times.