Chapter 101

Chapter 101

It started at the entrance and the cumbersome clothing was removed as the owners moved to the bedroom.

From the beginning, the two people had no intention of turning on the lights. After Xi Ze’s words, there was nothing more to say. Ming Yu actively came forward to kiss his lips and seal his next words.

Both of them weren’t innocent young children. Everything seemed natural and once it reached that critical point, it erupted and got out of hand.

The beginning of the kiss was a battle of entanglement. Xi Ze held the youth in his arms, with one hand behind the head so that the youth couldn’t retreat. Due to his inferior height, Ming Yu had to tilt to kiss the man’s lips, but his arm pulled down the man hard so that Xi Ze couldn’t look down on him.

The two men kissed fiercely in the bedroom. The thin shirt worn by the youth was completely torn, while Xi Ze had already taken off his thin sweater, looking at the youth with a naked upper body.

As the world’s top male supermodel, Xi Ze’s figure was really good. His muscles weren’t like knots. Instead, they were skillfully laid on top of the body, strong muscles that formed a beautiful and smooth curve.

The two men stood in front of the bed, breathing lowly. The youth’s lips were still covered in a layer of moisture while the man’s lips were cracked and bleeding from where it had been bitten by the youth in the beginning.

Ming Yu looked up at the tall and handsome man in front of him and pulled Xi Ze onto the bed before he could react. The youth’s sudden movement made Xi Ze feel a little startled. Before he could react, the youth pressed up and kissed his lips again.

This was a touch without a trace of distance. Xi Ze used the tip of his tongue to deftly pry open Ming Yu’s mouth. His dexterous tongue swept through the youth’s mouth quickly, drawing out the sweet body fluid. The exchange of saliva caused the room to be filled with ambiguous breathing. The loud sound of the saliva caused both of them to be deeply immersed as they madly kissed each other.

Ming Yu’s fingers were firmly holding onto Xi Ze’s hair. At this time, Xi Ze stretched out his hand, plunging it into the white shirt and stroking the youth’s thin waist. His fingers glided over the graceful curve of the waist before finally landing on the bulges of the chest, gently kneading.

“En…”

Ming Yu couldn’t help letting out a sweet groan and relaxed for a moment. The kiss stopped, but immediately afterwards, there was a sudden pain from his chest.

“Ah…Xi Ze, you bastard…”

Ming Yu’s fingers held tightly to the man’s hair as the latter bit the youth’s chest without hesitation, leaving shallow tooth marks. The pain hit Ming Yu’s brain and caused his legs to suddenly feel weak. He couldn’t believe he was so sensitive that even pain made his legs weaken.

Then the man wantonly licked his chest, causing the youth to give a low shout.

“Uh…lightly…”

The rough tongue glided over the soft curves, sometimes sucking softly, sometimes raging like a storm. A burst of numbness was transmitted from Ming Yu’s chest to his brain, causing him to sink into it, unable to resist.

The small nipples pointed into the air like small red beans. The red dot on the other side was being played by the man’s fingers. After biting all of the youth’s chest, Xi Ze bit the left nipple again. Ming Yu cursed bluntly, “Ohh Xi Ze, you’re not human…oh…”

There was another kiss, the man sealing the youth’s curses.

The two people warmly kissed each other. Their fingers touched each other’s waist and they became stunned. They suddenly opened their eyes and looked at each other with surprise. Once the lips were separated, a beautiful silver thread was brought out as Ming Yu gasped, “What do you want…?”