Chapter 013

Chapter 013

Liu Qian didn’t have any good feelings towards Zhu Wei and there were even traces of disgust. However, the other person had lowered his attitude to this extent so Liu Qian didn’t deliberately make things difficult. He glanced at Ming Yu, who smiled lightly and gave him a reassuring look. Therefore, Liu Qian left with a, “I’ll see you later.”

The shooting location that Character chose today was a holiday villa on the eastern outskirts of Beijing. The blue and cloudless sky, mountain on one side and water on the other and the lush vegetation made the villa a rare beauty in Beijing.

Ming Yu had actually noticed Zhu Wei before he came. He had to admit that Zhu Wei was truly a handsome and tall male model. But from Ming Yu’s point of view, Zhu Wei’s future path would be narrow if he didn’t change his temperament.

Of course, this didn’t mean that Ming Yu felt compassion towards Zhu Wei. The handsome and elegant young man smiled and asked, “Why are you looking for me, Zhu Wei? The make-up people are already in place and will soon begin, so what is so urgent?”

The youth’s tone was as calm as always, not showing any likes or dislikes.

Zhu Wei stared at Ming Yu for a while, then suddenly bowed. “Ming Yu, I came to apologize to you! Our encounter in Fashion Entertainment was really my fault, then I asked my friend to suppress your photo. I did many wrong things, I really regret it now! Thinking about it now, I really feel like a villain! I should compete with you with strength, not do these crooked things! Ming Yu, I implore you to forgive me!”

Ming Yu couldn’t help making a startled expression as Zhu Wei bowed and apologized.

Zhu Wei’s voice wasn’t loud, but his bowing appearance could be seen by everyone on the scene. Wu Yuzhen and Liu Qian were staring with astonishment from not far away, while Zhao Rui was ready to come over and see what was going on.

Zhu Wei suddenly bowed to Ming Yu?

Wasn’t there a conflict between them?

The thought ‘Ming Yu is bullying Zhu Wei’ appeared in the minds of some staff members. Then Ming Yu suddenly stepped forward, raising a hand towards the apologetic Zhu Wei and said mildly, “Zhu Wei, I don’t blame you. I don’t care about things in the past, so you don’t have to do such things.”

Ming Yu’s voice was modest but it spread throughout the area, letting some of the staff members having crooked thoughts realize what happened.

Zhu Wei made an amazed expression, “You will really forgive me?”

Under the bright sunshine, the young face showed a brilliant smile. Ming Yu’s eyes curved as he looked at Zhu Wei, but his eyes were dark. He laughed, “I never blamed you so how can I forgive you?”

Zhu Wei replied urgently, “You must forgive me Ming Yu! I really want things to be good between us! I will show you with my actions!”

Ming Yu was speechless at the words. His eyes slightly sank and his smile became slightly more brilliant.

For the rest of the day, Zhu Wei used actions to prove to Ming Yu that he really wanted to be friends.

For example, when applying the make-up, Zhu Wei took the initiative to choose a dressing room next to Ming Yu and also gave the first chance of make-up to Ming Yu. Another example was when Brother Luo wanted two people in the shoot. Zhu Wei volunteered to be in Ming Yu’s group and took it seriously, passing on his considerable experience in front of the camera to Ming Yu.

When everyone was eating together at noon, Zhu Wei took the initiative to eat at the same table with Ming Yu, chatting with him about recent news. He also revealed some of his next itinerary to Ming Yu.