Chapter 143 - 144

Chapter 143

Suyi was one of the top two magazines in Huaxia. It might focus on female fashion but that didn’t mean it would only invite female models and celebrities. For example, this April Suyi invited Luo Cheng to be the cover person and shot a large block.

Working with magazines was something Ming Xiaoyu was quite good at.

He wasn’t the slightest bit nervous as he accepted the interview from Suyi’s editor. Later, he negotiated with the stylist and they finally reached a consensus on a wild style. The beast wild style would be the cover style of Suyi next month.

Ming Yu had never tried the beast wild style since his debut. If this style wasn’t good that it would make people feel dirty and even awkward. But once it was performed well, it would make people feel wild and comfortable, an uninhibited feeling.

After designing the style, it was close to evening. The two parties agreed to take all the photos the day after tomorrow and to end today’s schedule. As they were leaving Suyi, the editors and reporters drank the tea that Zhao Rui specifically bough and greeted Ming Xiaoyu.

Earlier, Ming Xiaoyu gave a lot of signatures when he came to Suyi. Now that he was leaving, the editors couldn’t help but ask if he could give them a special signature for them and Ming Xiaoyu agreed one by one.

After opening the door of Suyi magazine, Ming Yu’s gaze was overwhelmed by the two pink carved characters ‘Suyi’ on the door.

He walked away and sighed, “The atmosphere of Suyi really isn’t as good as Muse.”

When he said this, Ming Yu and Zhao Rui had already walked towards the elevator and gone down. Zhao Rui asked in a strange manner, “Xiaoyu, do you think the atmosphere of Suyi isn’t as good as Muse?” After carefully thinking for a while, Zhao Rui said, “You have a point. I feel that Suyi is more lifeless, as if everything has a set of procedures. Muse is more active and there is more room for innovation.”

Zhao Rui’s analysis was quite good. Muse and Suyi might be the top fashion magazines in Huaxia, but the former had only been established for decades while the latter had been established for almost a hundred years.

Judging by the historical background of the two, Suyi was quite good. However, it often lost instead of winning. In today’s fast changing Internet era, the deeper the foundation, the harder it was to change yourself. This was why after the introduction of Suyi into the 21st century, its sales were always a bit worse than Muse.

But these things weren’t related to Ming Xiaoyu.

The elevator dinged as it opened on both sides and dazzling sunlight illuminated the crack in the door.

When the elevator opened, Ming Yu was still turning to talk to Zhao Rui and took a random step. He hadn’t stepped out of the elevator when he heard a surprised shout, “Ming Yu!”

Ming Xiaoyu was startled and turned to look at the person outside the elevator. He took a look before suddenly stopping.

After a moment, the young man’s delicate face showed a smile. Ming Xiaoyu gently nodded and said, “Long time no see, Mr. Luo.”

Luo Cheng immediately waved. “It is fine to call me Luo Cheng. What is Mr. Luo? I’m not that old!”

As he spoke, Luo Cheng reached out and grabbed Ming Xiaoyu’s hand. As the latter looked on in surprise, Luo Cheng glanced at the equally astonished Zhao Rui and said, “You are Ming Xiaoyu’s agent, Zhao Rui right? I am looking for Ming Xiaoyu for something. I am sorry to trouble you but can you have a cup of coffee and wait? I will walk around with Ming Xiaoyu!”