Chapter 040

Chapter 040

Ming Yu finished shooting the lemonade ads and got a seven day holiday.

However, on the first day of his short break, Ming Yu had finished washing up in the morning when he suddenly received a message from Luo Ru telling him there was a fan surge on his official website and Weibo.

Ming Yu was a little surprised when he heard about it. After he logged into his account to look at the information, he understood exactly what had happened.

Fei Sixin’s fashion show finished four days ago. Like many big-name fashion shows, Fei Sixin arranged for four or five cameras to be placed at different positions to film this fashion show. The video clip was completed in four days and posted last night to her Weibo account.

In fact, the day after the fashion show ended, a reporter asked Fei Sixin in a television interview if it was true that she ‘invited Ming Yu to be her chief model.’

At that time, Fe Sixin bluntly replied, “Yes, they guessed right. Ming Yu is a model with a very high aura! His momentum is great. His qualifications might not be that deep, but he is one of the best models I have ever seen!”

This superb evaluation ignited a heated discussion online. But at the time, Ming Yu was still filming and didn’t notice. After the video and photos of the fashion show were released, a much bigger discussion occurred.

The emerging photographer Lu Yue was the first to forward Fei Seixin’s microblog message, while also commenting:【 Old Fei’s photography has always been powerful. Whether is it control of the lens of grasping a shift in the light, it is worthy of learning! In particular, this Xiaoyu is simply too good! When I see him in the light blue coat, I can’t help thinking about his beauty! Combined with Old Fei’s superb photographer techniques, this beauty is simply not human! 】

Fei Sixin published a total of eight photos and a video.

Ming Yu might be the chief model of the show, but Fei Sixin couldn’t only post photos of him. So only the first of eight phots was Ming Yu, the other six were of models and the last… it was a narcissistic selfie of Fei Sixin:(* ̄? ̄*)~

In Ming Yu’s photo, the background was a dark blue sky. A tall and handsome teenager with bare feet gazed blankly at the camera. His gaze was empty, as if he didn’t know what he was doing while walking with bare feet on white feathers.

There were a few light feathers in the air. They formed a silhouette around the centre of the photo, making the youth look more ethereal, a beauty that couldn’t exist in this world.

The background and clothes were the same blue colour, but the former had a depressing maturity, while the latter was a naive innocence.

In this young man, an adult calm and childlike innocence gathered together, making people unable to look away.

【 How did Ming Xiaoyu become more and more beautiful. Ahhhhh!!!! Praise, praise, praise, praise!! Master Fei’s photography is awesome! 】

【 Ming XIaoyu’s eyes are hollow and this blue coat is elegant. It makes it feel different from the make coats I have seen before. I always thought that only female coats could show this pure innocence, while a man’s coat is basically mature and introverted. How is Ming Xiaoyu actually making me feel maternal ahhhhh! My Xiaoyu, come hug your mother, kiss kiss ~~】

【 Don’t cry, don’t cry. Ming Xiaoyu, don’t cry ~~~~ 】

In addition to these comments, many people on Weibo commented on the live video of the fashion show. Many well-known industry designers, fashion critics, magazine editors and photographers expressed their opinions—