Chapter 115

Chapter 115

The capital in July was like a large stove. The hot sunlight shone down from a cloudless sky and the asphalt road was baked as if melted. A white commercial car soon entered the large movie and television city in the suburbs, coming to a steady stop in the parking lot.

An Li might claim to still be in the casting phase, but it was said that negotiations came to an end. Most of the sets and buildings had already been built, waiting for the movie to start shooting.

As Ming Yu and Luo Ru were escorted by a staff member through a darkened building that had a bleak atmosphere, both of them realized that this was the tone of An Li.

The staff member didn’t bring Ming Xiaoyu to meet Director Xu first. Instead, he was taken to the dressing room and asked to put on makeup and clothes.

Ming Yu didn’t bring Sister Zheng. The reason was that Sister Zheng didn’t understand the style of the movie. The makeup artists in the crew were already skill. When it came to just understanding, Sister Zheng would definitely fall below them.

It seemed that the makeup for this character had been designed a long time ago. After waiting for Ming Yu to change clothes, a skilled makeup artist helped him wear the long hair wig, while another makeup artist held a brush and lightly applied makeup.

The two people had a tacit cooperation between them. In just 20 minutes, the youth had been completely reborn and was another person.

Once Ming Yu stood up, Luo Ru was once again caught in the tangled emotions of ‘I’m not bent.’

There was no reason for it but when Sister Luo saw Ming Xiaoyu with long hair, her heart kept thumping. His short hair was clearly not as good!

The character was dressed in red silk. The waist was fastened with a wide gold belt inlaid with several glittering gems. In Ming Yu’s eyes, he could tell that these gems were geniune high-end goods.

The robe was a bit like the one he wore when shooting for Muse Magazine, but it wasn’t exactly the same. Muse’s clothing was relatively loose. According to Master Hill’s instructions, Ming Xiaoyu would occasionally show half his clavicle or even his shoulders when taking the photos. But this robe was very tight. On the other hand, it completely outlined the youth’s good waist line.

The collar had gold threading and the sleeves had a pattern of vines. His long black hair fell like a waterfall and the red mole at the corner of the youth’s eyes attracted everyone’s attention.

Luo Ru and Ming Xiaoyu had been in contact with each other for a long time and was spared some of the result. However, the staff members were paralyzed for a long time. Whispers of ‘It truly looks like him’ and ‘Won’t Director Xu and Elder Qi be satisfied?’ were heard.

The clothes were beautiful but were naturally quite heavy. Fortunately, Ming Xiaoyu was a model and was quite confident in walking and wearing clothes. Therefore, he walked steadily towards the audition room that the staff led him to.

Many movies and dramas didn’t require changing clothes when auditioning. Since Direction Xu gave him this request, there must be a reason. Ming Yu didn’t think much of it as he gently knocked on the door.

After hearing someone tell him to enter, Ming Yu opened the door.

Two cameras were already prepared and aimed at the centre of the room for filming. In the back half of the room, a table and four chairs were placed. Director Xu sat on the second position from the left and looked at Ming Xiaoyu with a serious expression.

Ming Xiaoyu walked to the centre of the room and calmed his nerves. He looked at the four chairs…where three judges were sitting. Yes, a seat next to Director Xu was still empty. Maybe the person was late.