Chapter 088

Chapter 088

Ming Yu finished speaking these words and looked at Tan Jingming with a smile, not uttering another word. Tan Jingming bowed his head and thought about it. At last, he seemed to muster up the courage. He glanced at Ming Yu before taking the glass of wine and walking to Director Xu’s side.

The next scene happened as Ming Yu guessed.

In the face of a junior making amends, Director Xu showed disdain at the beginning before gradually becoming more serious.

Once Tan Jingming finished the fourth glass, Director Xu grabbed the glass and said, “Is it okay to drink so much? Do you want to go to the hospital? Go back to your seat and have a good meal. Be smart you know!”

Tan Jingming stayed still for a moment. Then he understood Director Xu’s meaning and nodded happily. He returned to his seat and thanked Ming Xiaoyu for a long time.

However, it was just verbal thanks. Ming Xiaoyu received no benefits from it. Yet by the time the dinner was over, Director Xu’s eyes had glanced over him several times. Director Xu smiled at Ming Yu and said straightforwardly, “Did you help Tan Xiaozi deal with me?”

Ming Xiaoyu spread open his hands helplessly. “Director Xu, how could you say that? Didn’t you want Brother Tan to do this?”

Director Tan completely ignored his words. He just scoffed. “He looks like his mother. If he didn’t have Tan Yunqing’s face, I would’ve directly driven that kid out!”

Director Xu’s tone changed slightly when he spoke the name ‘Tan Yunqing.’ Ming Yu was keenly aware of it and read the reason with surprise. He laughed and said, “Director Xu, you originally worship Tan Yunqing!”

Director Xu’s body stiffened and he immediately glared at Ming Xiaoyu. “What are you saying? Young man, it doesn’t have a profound meaning and isn’t anything bad. This is pure reverence and respect, understood?”

In this respect, Ming Yu couldn’t laugh.

He guessed that in Director Xu’s era, there were few talented women like Tan Yunqing. There was probably less than 100, around 50 women. Maybe it was different in France, but in the capital of Huaxia… well, it was possible.

Ming Yu had never experienced this ‘goddess worship’, but he could imagine it.

Ming Yu didn’t feel much worship towards God Xi, so how could he worship Tan Yunqing? It was hard!

Anyway, all of the advertisements for Nidelan were filmed. A few days later, the ‘New Life’ album was released nationwide.

As one of the protagonists of the MV, Ming Xiaoyu directly asked Luo Ru to buy 30 albums. His contract didn’t have any obligation for him to promote the MV later on. However, Ming Yu still posted an image of himself with the MV to his Weibo and official website, as well as a message:

【 It is the first time that I am challenging this type of role! The song is very beautiful! PS: I am also very handsome~ [/smiling face] 】

The MV was just released today and Ming Yu bought it early. Most people didn’t know about the contents of the MV. Ming Yu quickly signed his 10 posters and asked Luo Ru to send them along with the MV to 10 fans.

Zhao Rui was surprised to see that Ming Yu had bought so many albums. He asked, “Xiaoyu, you only need to buy 10 copies if you want to send albums to the fans. Plus, you only need to buy 5 more if you want to support New Life. Why did you buy so much?”

Ming Xiaoyu was looking down at another 20 albums at the time of Xhao Rui’s words. The young man carefully took 15 albums and placed them in the gift bags Luo Ru brought. Then he said with a laugh, “Brother Zhao, you really don’t understand. Most of the albums I bought are gifts to other people. This isn’t my song but I am starring in it. Giving it to other people isn’t a problem. If it is possible to connect with their emotions, maybe… it might play an unexpected role and even make CX Entertainment thank me.”