Chapter 006

Chapter 006

What was the most important difference between professional models and amateur models?

First of all, their sensitivity to the lens.

Most of the models who came for today’s Fashion Entertainment shoot weren’t well known. Zhu Wei was one of the more famous ones, and in some ways, Ming Yu could be counted as well.

Catwalks and taking photos were the basic things for models. However, even with the basics, people showed different temperaments, images and atmosphere.

When Ming Yu started the photo shoot, the photographer treated him like the other small models. He took four or five images before letting Ming Yu change his posture, telling him to pay attention to the lighting, look at the lens, don’t look at the lens, etc.

However, once he took 20 or 30 photos, the grumpy photographer slowly closed his mouth and let the young man act freely. Sometimes he couldn’t help shouting, “Good!” when a nice photo was taken. As time went by, the frequency of his shouts increased.

There were three photography stations in the studio, so Ming Yu was naturally watched by a lot of people. Originally, the models and staff members who first saw the teenager wearing such clothing were surprised. Was this youth? It was too dark!

However, if a bright vitality was called youth, a gentle and simple temperament was called youth, a lively and lovely nature was called youth, a handsome and poised appearance was called youth… why couldn’t this rebellious and ostentatious display be called youth?

Once the teenager appeared in front of the lens, everyone was surprised to see the original beautiful elegance transform. It was like sunlight suddenly appearing in the darkness. The dark and rebellious young man with provocative eyes watched the camera, exuding the unlimited energy and vitality of the young.

Sometimes he slightly raised his head, the curves of his lips became bigger, sometimes he looked sideways. However, he always had proud eyes. Against this pure white background, the black-clothed teenager seemed alive and vivid, displaying a distinctive and rebellious youth!

For a supermodel, they could show a different temperament just by a little change in their facial expression or even a gesture. And Ming Yu was an expert master.

In his previous life, he was a Chinese person who walked in the fashion circles of Europe and the United States. His appearance was handsome in the eyes of the Chinese people, but many European and American people appreciated the oriental small eyes and thick lips.

If you wanted to be the world’s top supermodel? There must be something different!

Ming Yu took three years to know every bit of his face and body, trying to show different gestures with every muscle and joints. He had long mastered such techniques. In this body that he only inhabited for a short time, he could show 70% of it.

It was only 70%, but this was enough to make others stunned.

“Good! That is great!”

The photographer put down his SLR with these compliments. He was no longer impatient as he looked at Ming Yu. Now he called out excitedly, “These photos are so beautiful! This is youth! I will immediately copy the photos to the computer, so go and change to the next set of clothing! Your current state is good, so let’s take the next set quickly!”

Many people let out a cry at his words and turned to the photographer with surprise.

Ming Yu was also dumbfounded as he reminded the photographer, “Brother Luo, today each model only has one set of clothing, so I have finished my shots.”