Chapter 102

Chapter 102

At the end of May, Huaxia had a strong spring weather and warm winds.

Ming Xiaoyu had just gotten off the plane and experienced the capital’s signature haze when he was caught off guard. This time, Ming Yu and Xi Ze split up after getting off the plane. Xi Ze chose to walk through the VIP path while Ming Xiaoyu headed straight to the ordinary path.

There were two reasons for the separation. First of all, Xi Ze wasn’t really suitable to appear here. It was Huaxia and who knew how many of his fans would be present? Look at his 38.24 million fans on the Muse official website! The second reason was that they didn’t want to reveal their relationship now. If they went separately, it would avoid suspicion.

However, Ming Xiaoyu had just entered the airport when he saw a group of fans!

Ming Xiaoyu, “…”

…Was it too late to go back?

Ming Yu didn’t know how his whereabouts had been leaked. Of course, Luo Ru would sometimes arrange for fans to pick him up at the airport and other activities. But this time, it was impossible for Luo Ru to arrange such a thing. It could only be said that the power of the Internet was endless and his return to Huaxia had been discovered by fans.

However…when did he get so many fans?

The fans saw that Ming Xiaoyu was alone and were surprised for a moment. Under normal circumstances, a public figure would be accompanied by a manager, assistant or bodyguards to prevent any incidents.

Since Ming Xiaoyu had come alone, the fans restrained their feelings of excitement and asked Ming Xiaoyu for a signature. The over-excited fans wanted to get closer, but they were appeased by the rational fans. This allowed Ming Xiaoyu to succeed in breaking through the crowd of fans safely.

Ming Xiaoyu was surprised as he got through. It was rare that his fans were so sensible.

Standing in front of the crowd of fans, the youth bowed down, arousing their excitement. They listened as Ming Yu’s beautiful voice said, “Thank you. I am really happy that you came to meet me. Please pay attention to road safety when returning home. I am leaving, so you don’t have to send me off anymore. Thank you!”

After that, Ming Xiaoyu turned and left, dragging his suitcase while looking back and waving at the fans.

The excited fans wanted to run after Ming Xiaoyu but were stopped by older fans. Once the enthusiasm slowly subsided, they all excitedly started talking.

“Ahhh, Ming Xiaoyu is becoming more and more beautiful! He smiled at me when giving me a signature!”

“The mushroom also smiled at me! But he didn’t want the gift I have him and asked me not to spend money…”

“Every one of us brought so many things. If Small Mushroom really wants that then we won’t do it!”

“It is true… Ming Xiaoyu is so beautiful! Don’t you think he is more beautiful than before? I feel like his temperament has become fresher and his whole person is tender! I really want to pinch his face!”

“Oh, I also thought Small Mushroom became more beautiful…I thought it was my illusion…”

─────────────────────

On the other side, the small mushroom went through many hardships and succeeded in meeting up with the man in the parking lot. Ming Xiaoyu got on the car and sighed with relief. “I can’t believe that my fans found out my flight and came to meet me.”