Chapter 215 - 216

Chapter 215

The capital’s sky in June didn’t have any of the yellow sand. It was a rare good weather. In the evening, the sky was red and purple, filled with fiery clouds.

When Xi Ze suddenly kissed him, Ming Xiaoyu didn’t stop it but he also knew there were paparazzi closely watching them. Since the relationship between the two of them were exposed, Ming Yu had reporters stalking him everyone, even when he was on break.

This type of material, it wasn’t a big deal if the reporters exposed it. At most, they were just showing love in another place. In any case, they were feeling good and wouldn’t give the reporters the explosive news they wanted.

However, it was a bit uncomfortable to have reporters staring, Therefore, Xi Ze first drove the car and left the parking lot. After turning down a few streets, he lost the paparazzi following them.

“I have spent half a month filming so I haven’t paid attention to the rankings.” Ming Yu leaned against the window, feeling the cool evening breeze that blew through the gap. “However, I can guess the result of the rankings without you saying anything.”

“What can you guess?”

“I guess that I’m not first.”

Ming Yu said this in a quick and straightforward manner. Xi Ze didn’t show much reaction, instead nodding very seriously. “Yes, the first is your husband.”

Ming Xiaoyu was already completely immune to this type of flirting. He just licked his lips and said, “You are so bad. Who is it that is flirting every day on Weibo? I want to break his legs.”

Who wouldn’t turn it sexual? Mr. Xi smiled calmly and said, “Which leg of mine do you want to touch?”

The still slightly thin-skinned Ming Xiaoyu, “…(┙>∧<)┙へ┻┻”

The two people flirted for a bit. Xi Ze wanted to play around with his mushroom and asked Ming Yu to guess the rankings. However, Mushroom was too lazy to care about this boring person and directly opened his phone to look at the World Supermodels Organization’s website.

【 QAQ why do I always feel so unreal in recent months? 】

【 Ahhh, my Ming Xiaoyu is really amazing! I want to marry Ming Xiaoyu! 】

【 My son is really great! I thought I was wrong when I opened the rankings but he really is second place! He suppressed Kelson and is only behind God Xi! Well… God Xi is still hanging on, let’s ignore him ╮(╯_╰)╭ Ming Xiaoyu is really amazing ahhhh!! 】

Second place.

This was the fourth time MIng Yu appeared on the world supermodel rankings. Yet he directly rose to second place at the speed of light.

Before the rankings were released, most people considered the box office results of An Li, the high-profile shows that Ming Yu participated in recently, the magazine shoots and the sale volumes of Yizhi. Then they all thought:

Ming Yu will probably improve.

But the meaning of the word ‘improve’ was too broad. Rising two steps was also improving, rising three steps was improving and suddenly reaching the first in the world… well, it was unlikely but it was also called improving!

Many people thought that Luo Cheng had long been surpassed. The value of a Rosalind spokesperson was higher than that of Yizhi, but Luo Cheng didn’t have a movie that made 20 billion at the box office. By the way, the box office was still increasing.