Chapter 042

Chapter 042

The female staff member took Ming Yu to the training room and left first. Before leaving, she asked Ming Yu for a signature and finally said, “I’m not familiar with modelling. But Ming Yu, I believe that you will become a good actor!”

Ming Yu felt joyful at these words and wrote words of blessing for the employee.

Whether it was this life or his previous life, Ming Yu thought that he was good at catwalks and photos, and that he had the power to become a top supermodel. But his acting ability was truly his heartache.

In his last life, Ming Yu had been busy flying around the world and didn’t have time to train his basic skills. Maybe it was as the employee said. As long as he started training from the basic skills, he could really master acting!

Ming Yu’s confidence rose as he thought about this. He lightly knocked on the door and pushed it open after getting permission from the other side.

As soon as he entered through the door, he saw someone who looked like the teacher standing on the student, with four students ( three men and one woman ) sitting at tables before the stage.

Once the teacher saw Ming Yu, he waved and called out, “Are you Ming Yu? Just now, Director Xu called and said you would be coming to my class. My name is Yuan Qingsheng, you can call me Brother Yuan. Just now, I intentionally told A’Zhao to bring over a set of table and chair, so you can sit next to A’Zhao.”

Ming Yu nodded with a smile and followed the direction that Brother Yuan was pointing to.

Brother Yuan waited until Ming Yu was settled before saying, “Everyone, do I have to give the introductions?”

Brother Yuan’s voice faded and the girl sitting on Ming Yu’s right side covered her lips and laughed. This girl was charming, with her hair in two pigtails, seeming very sweet and pleasant. She secretly glanced at Ming Yu and said, “Ming Xiaoyu! We all know you. I was in the company when I say MIng Xiaoyu’s ‘Fashion Entertainment’ photo… It was a little small, but you were very handsome! You were also very handsome in the Character photo!”

Once the first person spoke, the other students laughed and chattered.

The atmosphere of the training course was very harmonious, with even Brother Yuan joining in with everyone at the tables. Only the boy sitting behind Ming Yu was strangely silent.

Ming Yu was keenly aware of the other person’s silence, but he just smiled and continued to communicate with others, not deliberately ignoring the boy.

After the formal commencement of the course, Brother Yuan talked for 20 minutes about theoretical knowledge. Then he arranged for the five people to perform in groups, where he would give them corrections and guidance. They drew lots, with Ming Yu being placed in a group with the silent boy, and the remaining three were in one group.

Brother Yuan handed out the small script to every student, then he clapped his hands to gain everyone’s attention. “Today, we have a new member, so the script can’t be exactly the same. The three member group will have to do some changes to their script. Do you agree?”

One hour had passed, meaning Ming Yu was more familiar with Brother Yuan and the other students. Except for the student sitting behind him, MIng Yu could call out all their names and know some information about them.

A’Zhao listened to Brother Yuan’s words and immediately laughed. “It isn’t a problem! Brother Zhao, I am in a group with A’Xue and Old Chen. It isn’t a big deal for us to change the script. Over there, Ming Xiaoyu and Old Lu don’t have to change the script. They can just act it out directly.”