Chapter 093

Chapter 093

Luo Cheng’s ‘good’ didn’t just refer to the superficial meaning of Ming Yu’s face being good-looking.

As one of the world’s top models, Luo Cheng’s vision was very high. He scrutinized Ming Yu carefully when he first appeared. Whether it was appearance, body, temperament or aura, Luo Cheng thought—

“Really not bad…”

Luo Cheng’s words seemed to be completely drowned out by the loud background music, but the man sitting beside him narrowed his eyes and looked at Luo Cheng.

At this point, Luo Cheng didn’t notice anything strange. His eyes were tightly locked on Ming Xiaoyu, not paying attention to anything else.

As the opening model of the fashion show, Ming Yu was wearing dark blue clothing. The fine silver embroidery embellished the left sleeve and the asymmetrical design made the whole piece look unique and distinctive.

Luo Cheng rarely wore white trousers. His body might be widely recognized around the world, but Luo Cheng always believed that the proportion of his legs hadn’t reached the best yet. Now when he saw the youth’s slender legs wrapped tightly in white trousers, Luo Cheng’s eyes widened and he couldn’t help gulping.

…White, tight-fitting temptation…

Oh my god, this model was really good!

The legs were straight, long and thin. They also curved beautifully when every step he took. How many times had this small model practiced his walk? Looking at this runway walk, Luo Cheng didn’t feel like he was necessarily better than this youth!

Luo Cheng felt like this because the young man exuded a fascinating aura.

The combination of dark blue and white was very common in fashion shows. To tell the truth, the clothes that Luo Cheng saw could only be regarded as a medium quality, whether it was the texture of the fabric or the design.

However, Luo Cheng felt that the clothes seemed different when worn by the young man!

How to put this?

It was a type of ‘if you don’t look at him, you will be missing out’ feeling.

There were 54 models, every person showing three different sets of clothing. The timing was very compact. Luo Cheng was still savouring the beautiful legs of the youth when Ming Xiaoyu turned and disappeared to the other side of the catwalk.

Luo Cheng, “╮(╯▽╰)╭” He would wait for the next round~

Xi Ze next to him, “…”

The theme of Nidelan’s fashion show was ‘deep blue sea enigma.’ The entire show opened with dark blue casual clothing. Once the first round of catwalk ended, the dark blue became lighter and ended up as normal blue.

On his second appearance, Ming Yu was wearing a short blue coat. Inside was just a simple white vest, but it looked fresh and beautiful, like a moist sea breeze was blowing. Everyone could smell the salty taste.

Once Ming Yu appeared, Luo Cheng’s gaze was entirely fixed on him.

A quick glance at the beginning let Luo Cheng become aware that this model was growing well.

Now that he paid careful to the youth, he felt like the youth was becoming more and more beautiful. His stunned feeling from the beginning gradually changed to joy in this beauty.

The young man’s eyes were bright and clear, and the bridge of his nose was very delicate. His face was originally very beautiful. Today, the use of colour and powder make it look particularly three-dimensional, not to mention the makeup artist’s ingenuity with black eyeliner, as a small pattern was drawn at the end of the eyes.