Chapter 171 - 172

Chapter 171

Xi Ze was a person who enjoyed his comforts, which could be seen from his Muse studio.

Ming Yu had already prepared himself but once he stepped into this man’s studio in Ji and Ya, he couldn’t help whispering, “The evils of the rich.”

Xi Ze’s studio was set up on the 57th floor of the Ji and Ya building, which was above the Ji and Ya high-end studio. It was the second highest level in the building, just below the 58th floor set aside for the board of directors.

The huge studio occupied the entire floor. The style was simple, a black and white modern style. The large area used a variety of glass materials to turn the whole room into a unique and transparent world. Once Ming Yu stepped on the transparent glass floor, he could see the clear water flowing underneath and it had a strange beauty.

Ming Xiaoyu filled with hatred, “?_?”

Ming Xiaoyu would pay off his mortgage next month but he still lacked a car. He was wondering what type of car to buy because he had to decide which one was cost effective while maintaining face. Don’t think that Small Mushroom was a pure-hearted mushroom. He was a public figure now and had to pay attention to his image!

In fact, MIng Yu’s current value based on his various endorsements and paychecks combined was enough for him to buy an extremely expensive luxury car. But as a model who often attended various shows and evening parties, Ming Xiaoyu had to save money in case he needed to buy high-end clothing.

Many people liked to borrow high-end clothing to attend parties but Ming Yu didn’t like it.

Once he really chose an outfit, he would buy it. It was because as long as he was willing to wear it to attend a party, it must be an outfit that he really liked. This was probably a collection addiction ← if he had a favourite outfit then he wanted to buy it.

But this collection addiction was really too extravagant!

The poor Small Mushroom hadn’t yet paid off his mortgage or bought a car ╮(╯_╰)╭ Ming Xiaoyu was filled with resentment and he said angrily, “In view of your wasteful spending, I have decided to add a third house rule. In the future, the financial power of the family will be controlled be me. Every time you withdraw more than 100,000, you must declare it!”

Cough.

At these words, Xi Ze unexpectedly staggered and almost fell!

This reaction almost made Ming Xiaoyu shocked. His words were half-joking. How could XI Ze be so ‘scared’ that he almost fell? Was this normal? Was there something in Ming Yu’s words that shouldn’t be said?

Xi Ze looked at Ming Yu with a strange expression and asked hesitated, “Am I a wasteful spender?”

Ming Xiaoyu answered without hesitation. “Of course!” Look at your studio. Isn’t the window electronically controlled? Doesn’t this glass floor also cost a lot of money? Real water is actually introduced! And the painting on the wall… oh my! Isn’t this painting a Van Gogh? Do you dare say that you aren’t a wasteful spender?”

Ming Xiaoyu finally couldn’t bear it when he saw the painting by Van Gogh.

This painting wasn’t as famous as Van Gogh’s The Starry Night or Sunflower. However, even the art ignorant Ming Yu recognized it. It must be a famous work of Van Gogh and would go for tens of millions at auction. Billions might be possible!

After listening to Ming Yu’s explanation, Xi Ze sighed with relief. He grabbed the youth’s waist and said innocently, “You have really wronged me. This painting is from Teacher’s collection and has nothing to do with me.”