Chapter 113

Chapter 113

This time, Ming Xiaoyu couldn’t wait for his role-playing game. Unfortunately, to Xi Ze’s great regret, Xi Ze received an invitation and had to go on a business trip to France to participate in a special press conference for the world’s top brands.

Before receiving the man’s text message, Ming Xiaoyu was sitting in his own lounge and looking at the rain outside the window. Don’t think that the small mushroom was in a daze, He might not be moving but his brain was turning quickly!

In a moment, a play with a ‘overbearing and good young girl and a tyrant’ had already formed in his mind. When thinking about a good script, Ming Xiaoyu still felt it was too vulgar. But once he thought of the face of the handsome man…

Ming Xiaoyu couldn’t help nodded. It was very pleasing to the eye.

“Xiaoyu, what are you thinking about? Why is your expression so serious?” Zhao Rui looked up after finishing an email to an endorser and saw the boy looking out the window with a thoughtful expression.

Ming Xiaoyu turned his head and smiled calmly. “Brother Zhao, I’m just thinking about what to wear when participating in Sister Xin’s brand conference next week. I have to support Sister Xin but not steal her limelight. It is really difficult and I have to think hard about it.”

Indeed, when thinking about a certain man ‘vowing to die rather than obey’…

He felt really moved!

Ming Xiaoyu rarely saw Xi Ze looked stunned. In each of their friendly exchanges, he was mainly the one falling into thin air. Now he finally won against Xi Ze, there was a huge sense of achievement!

Thinking about bullying that good young girl…ah, the contrast was so cute his blood was boiling!

After listening to Ming Yu’s explanation, Zhao Rui nodded and praised him. “You are thinking about next week. It is a very rare. Ming Xiaoyu, you have been too busy this year. Don’t think about the work and take a break.”

Ming Yu nodded with a smile. But a moment later, he received a man’s text message.

Ming Xiaoyu, “…(┙>∧<)┙へ┻┻”

【 You deliberately did this! I could finally be on top tonight. How can you suddenly run away? Mr. Xi, are you fleeing without a fight? I really misread you, Mr. Xi! 】

Xi Ze was about to get on the plane when he saw the youth’s reply. He couldn’t help covering his lips and quickly replied: 【 Hey, this is an accident. I was really looking forward to see you above me. Once things are over, I will return home. 】

【 …Oh, I will remember your words Mr. Xi. 】

【 Remember it deeply in your heart. I am getting on the plane. Kiss. 】 M

ing Xiaoyu, “…?_?”

You deserter, kiss a big ghost!

Ming Xiaoyu felt extremely annoyed and sent a dozen reprimands to the man this evening. During the time when the other person was on the plane and his phone couldn’t be turned on, Ming Xiaoyu unleashed his poisonous tongue and made a fuss. He used 90% of the poisonous words he learned from Xi Ze and typed until his fingers were sore. Then he went to sleep.

The next day, Ming Xiaoyu woke up and almost fainted when he saw Xi Ze’s reply.

【 I just arrived in France and opened my phone. You seem to have sent a dozen text messages? The operator told me that all the messages you sent were unsuccessful. Do you want to send them again? Hey, kiss you. 】