Chapter 069

Chapter 069

When Cheng Su arrived on the island by speedboat from a nearby airport, Ming Yu had just walked out of the elevator and the two people met in an unprepared manner in the hotel lobby.

Ming Yu didn’t show any reaction while Cheng Su frowned.

He naturally didn’t think that Ming Yu had followed him to the island, or that Ming Yu had another schedule here. There was only one reason why Ming Yu would be here, making Cheng Su scan him with complicated eyes.

But Ming Xiaoyu was generous to people. He looked a little surprised before politely nodding.

On the other side, Cheng Su looked at Ming Yu with a strange expression for a long time. In the end, he exposed his heart as he nodded with an unwilling expression.

Cheng Su headed to the front desk of the hotel to check in, while Ming Yu and Liu Qian left the hotel with an interpreter. Liu Qian had gone downstairs late and didn’t see Cheng Su. The two people strolled around the small shops in the surrounding area. Once they returned to the hotel, they see Du Ruo registering at the front desk.

How could any person not recognize Du Ruo?

She was bending over the front desk, showing her charming back. Liu Qian shouted excitedly, “It turned out to be Du Ruo!” “It is Du Ruo!”

Then they were recognized by the other party. ╮(╯▽╰)╭ Ming Yu never thought that Liu Qian was actually a Du Ruo fan. After shouting again, he bowed and politely greeted Du Ruo. Du Ruo was surprised to see Ming Yu and pulled down her sunglasses. The beauty smiled and looked at Ming Xiaoyu for a long time.

A beautiful woman looking at you with such a profound gaze, who wouldn’t be affected, apart from Ming Xiaoyu?

The three people entered the elevator. Liu Qian showed the rare performance of a true fan. He wanted to talk to Du Ruo but didn’t dare speak. Thus, he kept poking Ming Yu’s arm, forcing Ming Yu to get a signature for him from Du Ruo.

The three people separated, but Ming Yu still hadn’t figured out what Du Ruo’s look meant.

Until late at night!

Ming Xiaoyu was sleeping soundly when he felt a feather gently tickling his face!

Don’t mention how annoying it is!

It was like when you were tired enough to faint, only to have a husky keep licking your face!

It was very annoying!

A good-tempered person like Ming Xiaoyu was awakened like this. But the moment he opened his eyes, he instantly understood what was happening and adjusted his expression with lightning speed. He stared blankly at the person sitting on his bed… Du Ruo.

Yes, it was Du Ruo!!

Ming Xiaoyu who was controlling his face, “…”

…A beautiful woman like this, lying on a man’s bed in the middle of the night was a really big problem!!

Ming Yu wasn’t able to let out his disbelieving expression. He hadn’t expected that the show would be mad enough to let a woman wake him up!

What if he had a habit of sleeping X? What if he was seriously upset when he woke up? What if he had terrible sleepwalking… well, this was too exaggerated. However, wasn’t it too much to let Du Ruo come and wake up him?

Du Ruo was very calm as she looked at Du Ruo. The face without makeup couldn’t hide this woman’s beauty. Du Ruo smiled and said, “Last night, I received notice from the program organizers to wake you up this morning. Ming Xiaoyu, you completed the ‘ultimate wakeup mission’ in 10 seconds! I have no way to punish you. Now you can draw lots, choose who to harrass…I mean, choose who to wake up.”