Chapter 085

Chapter 085

This world’s movie and television studio sets could be divided into two types. The first one was a comprehensive movie and television studio set. For example, the Hengdian film and television studio had relatively complete equipment, including separate zones for ancient styles, modern styles, European styles, etc.

The other was the small studio that Ming Yu came to in the capital.

It was a movie and television studio, but it was also a large commercial area. There were several skyscrapers where the top floor showed the scenery of the capital. It was a very modern atmosphere. Many modern movies liked to be shot here, as well as store wars and special occasions.

The main reason Ming Yu was here was to shoot the bustling city night scene.

They came early today and had to wait for it to be dark, but indoor shots could be filmed.

Ming Yu followed behind the deputy director. From afar, he could see the director Xu Yizong. He was standing next to the camera team and seemed to be saying something.

After Ming Yu arrived, he didn’t hurry into makeup. Instead, he went and greeted Director Xu.

A handsome and beautiful young man was politely greeting him. No matter how angry Director Xu still was, he temporarily suppressed it and nodded to Ming Yu. Then he asked, “Have you seen the issued script?”

Ming Yu smiled with certainty. “I have read it, Director Xu.”

Director Xu didn’t care much and just nodded. Then he suddenly had a thought. “This is the first time I am meeting you, but I have seen the lemonade ads you shot last time. That state might be able to fool the audience, but not me. I hope you will not act like you did in the lemonade advertisements. Otherwise, I won’t be polite to you.”

Ming Yu was somewhat surprised by these words. However, he still laughed and promised.

Luo Ru waited until they were walking to the dressing room before speaking anxiously, “I heard that Director Xu Yizong was a very serious person. But I didn’t expect him to be this serious. Xiaoyu, you only have the Shuyue Lemonade advertisements publicly available. Director Xu must’ve seen it and studied it. It seems like you should be careful today.” Then the worried Luo Ru asked, “Xiaoyu, have you really read the script?”

Ming Yu smiled at Luo Ru’s words and asked, “Sister Luo, are you really asking me this question?”

Luo Ru responded in a confused manner. “What?”

Ming Yu sighed heavily and opened his mouth to recite the script. “The character walks into the noisy room. He encounters a blonde woman. The character runs a hand through the blonde hair. Then he passes through and leaves the room. The scene changes to floor-to-ceiling windows. A figure is looking at the night view of the city while holding a bottle of perfume in his hand.”

Ming Xiaoyu paused and took a breath at the end. Then he asked helplessly, “There are only these words in the script. Sister Luo, are you really asking me if I have read the script carefully?”

Sister Luo, “…_(:3∠)_”

Unlike the Shuyue Lemonades, the Nidelan advertisements didn’t have a story. A good advertisement could succeed if it expressed the basic demands of the produce.

A male model was used to endorse the Nidelan ‘Smoke’ fragrances. It wasn’t possible to use the model itself to describe the perfume. Therefore, Ming Yu’s role in this advertisement was to show the mood and style of the Smoke fragrances.