Chapter 213 - 214

Chapter 213

After An Li, Xiao Biqing’s career reached a peak. She didn’t get the Golden Bear Award but her performance in the movie was obvious. She was also recently nominated as Best Actress at the Oscars.

In the past, Xiao Biqing would take a break and relax after a big movie. But perhaps due to the labour model, Xiao Biqing learned about the diligence of her small mushroom and happened to meet a good script. Therefore, she accepted the movie Midnight Singing.

Xiao Biqing was playing the heroine of the movie and after reading the script, the first actor she thought of was Ming Yu.

This movie didn’t have a clear love line. It mainly told the story of a brother and sister in a chaotic world.

The younger brother was weak since childhood and spent 300 days a year in bed. He couldn’t walk independently or live on his own. After an accident befell his family, the burden of the entire family fell on his 12 year old sister.

The storyline of this movie was very simple. It was about what the brother and sister were willing to sacrifice for each other. Xiao Biqing thought about Ming Yu playing the role of her younger brother because Ming Yu’s interpretation of Bai Xiu at the end of An Li made her feel moved.

Xu Yizong also said that Ming Yu’s best acting was this sentence at the end.

The innocent teenager in white, his eyes reflected a pure world. This image was a perfect fit for a boy who was well protected by his sister. He had no idea how dark the world was or how much his sister had suffered. His kindness was protected but also shone a light on the whole movie.

Life might be very tragic but not everyone’s heart was contaminated with blood and mud.

Since Ming Yu didn’t plan to cross industries, he refused when Xiao Biqing first discussed this matter with him on the phone. However, Xiao Biqing believed that Ming Yu could play this role very well and took her agent and the assistant director to Muse to personally discuss this matter with Ming Yu.

This screenplay was really very good. After the two sides talked for an afternoon, Ming Xiaoyu was happy to sign his name on the contract and also squeezed out time in his schedule for the filming.

The shoot for this role could be squeezed together so he didn’t need to have too many simultaneous jobs.

Once Ming Yu forwarded Xiao Biqing’s Weibo and the official Weibo of the movie, the whole fan group exploded!

【 Movie? Mushroom is going to act in a movie again? Ahhhhh it is amazing! 】

【 Resources! All resources! It is another great resource to edit a video! @Big skilled masters, come see the resources 】

【 It is actually with Goddess Xiao? @Xiao Xiao Yu Yu, other people are envious. I also want to act with Ming Xiaoyu~~~ 】……

Many fans were happy that Ming Xiaoyu was acting in a movie. Although Ming Yu appeared in a movie a few months ago, he said in a variety show that he didn’t want to switch to being an actor. He just wanted to be a model. But for the vast majority of fans, there were only so many tickets to a fashion show and most weren’t for sale, so they couldn’t go to the scene to see their mushroom.

At the same time, if Ming Xiaoyu participated in brand promotional activities, the event venue was limited and it wasn’t possible for many mushroom fans to see him.

However, a movie was different.

They could see Ming Yu in every movie theater in the world. They could go to the theatre again and again to see the wonderful performance of their mushroom on the big screen again and again. They could see a variety of mushrooms and see mushroom’s rich expressions.