Chapter 227 - 228

Chapter 227

This announcement from Ji and Ya caused a great wave in the world.

Everyone knew that since Xi Ze’s debut with a Ji and Ya high-end show, he became the global spokesperson of the world’s top luxury brand for… um, eight years!

Eight years had passed and now they suddenly said: 『 Our contract has expired 』……

It was simply lying!

Wasn’t there no contract in the first place? No, even if there was a contract, would there even be a time limit? Had you ever seen a person who wrote in the contract, ‘I will hire a certain person as a global spokesperson for eight years?’ Who had heard of such a thing?

On the surface, this announcement was to change Ji and Ya’s global spokesperson. From another angle, it also gave many fashion lovers a hint of something else. This type of hunch was proven the next day without a need for them to discuss it for a long time. Xi Ze personally released a long post on his muse fan forum.

Since becoming a model of Muse, it was rare for Xi Ze to post on the forum.

The fan forum was mainly for fans to communicate with each other. Sometimes Xi Ze’s agent team would also post about his latest news to let fans know. Xi Ze kept the frequency of posting on the fan forum to every three or four months. In the past two years, this frequency became lower and lower.

But today, the first thing fans felt when opening the long red stickied note wasn’t surprise that the god finally posted, it was a silent grief.

Xi Ze’s first words were:

【 Today I will end my modelling career. 】

The topic of this long post was directly announced, causing the fans who saw it to be red-eyed.

【 Life is short and eight years have passed in the blink of an eye. Eight years ago, I never wanted to be a model. My teacher pushed me to that position and I also felt that standing on the runway felt good.

The clothes that I designed can be expressed by myself. This type of thing is probably what every designer wants to pursue.

I have seen too many landscapes while in the spotlight. You pushed me step by step to the top position and it is a great honour to stay here for eight years. It was very cold and lonely. There was no path to retreat but this made me happier.

There is no retreat in life, every fork is a fateful choice. Please let me arrogantly say that before meeting my lover, I was very lonely. I walked alone surrounded by darkness and no one could help me.

I liked interpreting the feeling of an outfit, making me feel that I have caught their souls. But I prefer to personally design and make an outfit. I am an arrogant person so this makes me feel that I am the creator of the world.

Every time an outfit appeared, I felt like I was creating life. They are my children and become the most beautiful and dazzling beings in the world in my eyes. They receive the brilliance and glory they deserve.

But am I really the only one who can show off their beauty?

I am 27 years old this year and I increasingly feel that my strength isn’t enough. I don’t have the energy to invest my time and left into two equally exciting careers. Then I have to make a choice.

……

Eight years is short but you and I still have a long time ahead。

If you are willing to still follow me, I will be waiting for you at Ji and Ya’s runway shows.