Chapter 071

Chapter 071

When Ming Yu uttered the name ‘Rayleigh Cano’, many people, including Cheng Su, present at the scene immediately understood why the host responded with surprise.

The people who knew the situation couldn’t help turning their gazes towards Cheng Su. Cheng Su’s face was red and white, and there was a very ugly expression on it. The eyes of everyone present was making him very uncomfortable, because they seemed to be saying—

“As a global spokesperson for Rayleigh Cano, don’t you care about the brand?”

To be fair, Cheng Su wasn’t the global spokesperson for Rayleigh Cano’s perfumes. He was the endorsement model for their series of watches. But don’t look at the objective reasons. As the spokesperson, shouldn’t he know more about his own brand than an outsider ( Ming Yu )? Wasn’t this correct?

Setting aside Du Ruo, who had a lot of experience with the twists and turns of the industry, even Liu Qian was staring at Cheng Su with amazement. He didn’t understand how the other person could poke such a big basket.

If this type of thing was handled well, the endorser would merely think he was negligent. Not knowing the relevant circumstances of the brand was understandable since this happened three years ago. However, if it wasn’t handled well when the endorsers asked for an explanation, it was something that couldn’t be resolved with an apology.

However, this matter wasn’t something for Cheng Su to worry about now. He just lowered his head and didn’t answer another question. He pretended that he didn’t understand what was happening and that it had nothing to do with him.

Ming Yu had no intention of making things difficult for him at the moment. He knew that even if Zeng Shu and the program talked about cutting this part out, Zeng Shu would still fiercely scold Cheng Su. He would probably even punish him for a short period of time.

Would you like to know why Cheng Su didn’t know much about Rayleigh Cano, despite being their global spokesperson, but Ming Xiaoyu knew so clearly?

It was because Ming Xiaoyu spend six months studying!

He drank the medicinal soup and exercised every day. Then he spent a lot of time studying this world’s fashion industry.

Ming Yu didn’t know why, perhaps because of his rebirth, but he found that his memory was much better than before. He could remember some distant information quite clearly. For example, with some of the questions he answered, Du Ruo personally experienced them. However, even she didn’t remember it so clearly.

Once the penultimate question was over, only the last question remained. Ming Xiaoyu abstained from competing since his first position was already determined.

Once they had a lunch break at noon, Liu Qian walked over to Ming Yu’s side with a shy expression. Although his mouth said, “Ming Xiaoyu, can I sit with you?”, his eyes were actually aimed at Du Ruo sitting opposite Ming Yu.

Liu Qian didn’t want to talk about anything bad in front of the goddess. Once half his meal was eaten, Liu Qian curiously whispered to Ming Yu, “Ming Xiaoyu, you didn’t give Cheng Su any face today. Won’t there be a problem?”

Ming Yu was surprised by the words and put down the chopsticks in his hands. He asked, “Did I do something wrong today?”

Liu Qian thought carefully and shook his head. “No.” Every time Ming Yu pressed the answer button, the reply he gave was correct. He didn’t say anything that shouldn’t have been said.

Ming Xiaoyu’s lips curved to reveal a harmless and pure smile. “I just honestly played the game and answered the question. The things that happened to other people, what does that have to do with me? ^_^”