Chapter 129 - 130

Chapter 129

Once Ming Yu woke up, Luo Ru told him what was going on.

Xi Ze and Ding Bo had been gone for half an hour. Luo Ru had contacted Zhao Rui and Muse’s PR department to deal with this matter. It was good that Ming Yu woke up at this crucial point.

Ming Yu’s face slowly became imposing as he listened to Luo Ru’s explanation.

After a long moment of contemplation, Ming YU looked at his phone screen and asked, “Sister Luo, are you sure this Weibo post was sent by Jiang Kaiyang’s assistant?”

Luo Ru Ru thought for a long moment before shaking her head. “I think it was his own post.”

This type of thing was self-evident. Almost everyone in the cast knew the injury that Jiang Kaiyang suffered. He simply broke a leg and used Ming Yu as a human cushion. Forget about being unconscious, he didn’t even hit anything. The one who suffered was Ming Yu!

How could someone fall unconscious simply by breaking a leg?

It was possible to faint from pain but who would fall unconscious?

It was nonsense!

It had been one hour since Jiang Kaiyang sent the Weibo post. The An Li crew had made no response. On the other hand, Ming Yu and Jiang Kaiyang’s agent team also didn’t speak.

The entire Internet was still in confusion. Ming YU went to the Muse fan forum and saw that there were many Jiang Kaiyang fans demanded an explanation.

What could he do?

Ming Xiaoyu slightly tilted his lips and asked, “Luo Ru, you said that Xi Ze and Ding Bo have been gone for half an hour?”

Luo Ru nodded gently. “Yes, it might’ve been 45 minutes.”

Ming Xiaoyu nodded and immediately called a number. Once the phone was picked up, the person on the other end was clearly very surprised. The man’s unique magnetic voice was transmitted, the low sound being pleasant to hear. “You woke up so quickly?”

Ming Yu held the phone in one hand and looked at Jiang Kaiyang’s Weibo. He smiled and said, “Well, it is a bit uncomfortable and I couldn’t sleep much.” Ming Yu paused before asking, “What are you doing now?”

Xi was silent for a moent. Then he gave a low laugh. “Can’t you guess?”

The young man chuckled and his lips twitched. “I won’t guess. Xi Ze, stop whatever you are doing now and come to my room to find me. I have osomething to say to you.”

In five minutes, Xi Ze appeared in the room. Ding Bo took Luo Ru away with a smile, leaving only the handsome man and laughing youth in the room.

The two stared at each other for a long time. Then the youth asked, “What did you do to Jiang Kaiyang?”

Xi Ze blinked innocently and raised his eyebrow, “What can I do?”

“You can do a lot of things. For example, you can find the PR department of CX Entertainment and force them to punish Jiang Kaiyang, or even block him. You can also not negotiate with CX Entertainment. You can just let Muse officially condemn Jiang Kaiyang and force the crew to reveal the truth.”