Chapter 095

Chapter 095

As a model of Muse, Ming Yu had looked at the data of the company’s 100+ models.

Muse was too big, with over 100 models. even Ming Yu couldn’t remember all of them. However, Ming Yu remembered a lot of data about Luo Cheng. For example, Luo Cheng’s father was from Huaxia while his mother was from France. Luo Cheng had debuted for seven years but was only 21 years old this year. Luo Cheng’s height…

…Well, it was taller than Ming Yu.

Luo Cheng might be 2cm taller, but standing in front of Ming Yu, he inexplicably felt like he was shorter. Luo Cheng’s heart tightened as he stared at Ming Xiaoyu. The youth was just standing there indifferently. However, Luo Cheng felt there was a strong pressure wrapped around him.

This strange feeling made Luo Cheng feel uncomfortable and was both familiar and unfamiliar. It was rare, but he seemed to have experienced it before. The depressed Luo Cheng suddenly remembered—

This was how he felt when sitting next to Xi Ze!

Luo Cheng couldn’t help shaking when he thought of that handsome and indifferent face. He hurriedly shook his head and forgot this feeling.

Luo Cheng didn’t respond and then a pleasant voice was heard in the room. “Mr. Luo, hello. Can I ask why you came to find me?”

Luo Cheng’s thoughts immediately changed when he heard this voice. He smiled and turned to look at Ming Xiayu. “You are Ming Yu yes? I was looking for Rongrong when I received a request from a makeup artist. He was a little busy and hoped I would bring this thing to you. Yes, isn’t this to remove your eye makeup?”

While talking, Luo Cheng pretended to not know anything while carefully observing Ming Xiaoyu’s face.

The more he looked, the more beautiful it was!

This wasn’t a feminine beauty, but a refined and elegant feeling. Luo Cheng didn’t know if it was because the youth was too young, but he thought the facial features surpassed gender. Luo Cheng was the vice president of the Outward Appearance Association and had seen countless beauties over the years. Yet he felt that his small model was really very good!

Look at how beautiful the eyebrows were. Look at the soft lips!

Luo Cheng had seen hundreds of beauties. Ming Yu could definitely be in the top 10. This was the top 10 for both men and women!

Next was a slight digression. In Luo Cheng’s heart, there were three names in the top 10 that happened to coincide with the world’s supermodel rankings. For example, the world’s 1st ranked female supermodel Cecilia. In addition, there was the 2nd ranked He Chaoman…was there another one? Luo Cheng didn’t dare mention that name…

Cough, returning to the topic.

As Luo Cheng carefully examined the small mushroom’s face, Ming Yu’s reaction changed from ‘^_^’ to ‘⊙_⊙?’ Finally, it became ‘_’.

This behaviour of starting at a person’s face, it was really strange!

In the end, the person doing this was Luo Cheng. Ming Xiaoyu sighed and said, “Thank you for your help, Mr. Luo. I do need the makeup remover.” Ming Xiaoyu said this and took the special makeup remover from Luo Cheng’s hands.

Luo Cheng hurriedly waved his hands. “It is nothing, just a small thing. I wanted to help the busy makeup artist.”

The assistant makeup artist who was ordered not to leave the next room, “qaq. What are you doing Mr. Luo? Let me go back and help remove the makeup!”