Chapter 083

Chapter 083

Since his rebirth, Ming Yu hadn’t participated in a high-end fashion show yet.

Pei Feng was a common clothing fashion show, while Fei Sixin counted as simple high-grade garments, but it wasn’t yet high-end.

Every high-end piece in the world was unique, whether it was a man’s suit, a jacket or a lady’s dress. There was only one in the world and it was tailor made for you alone.

Xi Ze had been waiting outside the door for a while by the time Ming Yu left the cloakroom.

The first time Xi Ze had seen this young man, he had looked at the other person’s eyes in the bathroom mirror. He just inadvertently glanced up but had been stunned by the youth for three seconds. At the time, the youth’s cheeks were flushed from drinking and his clear eyes were moist.

Xi Ze was hit in an instant by an impactful beauty that he never felt before. He was completely unprepared and shocked by the other person.

Xi Ze wasn’t a lazy person. It could be said that the four high-end fashion shows of Ji and Ya occupied almost all his time. At the same time, he was a supermodel. In the past few years, he had to fly around the world for jobs. It was only recently that he slowly faded out of the modelling circle.

He was too busy so Xi Ze never noticed there was such a beautiful youth in the industry who also belonged to Muse.

But when Ding Bo showed some past information about Ming Yu to Xi Ze, he stared at the cover of Meditation Road and the photos in Lanka and frowned.

The facial features had only slightly changed, but the temperament was too bad.

The youth he saw exuded a calm and elegant air, even if he was embarrassed about hiding in the bathroom. His breathing was very stable and calm. In these photos, he was dressed very beautifully and wanted to put on that supermodel temperament. However, he seemed to immature, like a child wearing an adult’s clothes.

Xi Ze’s vision was excellent. Ding Bo didn’t find anything unusual but Xi Ze had already determined that—

He would never be tempted by the Ming Yu in these photos.

It wasn’t the other person’s exquisite and eye-catching appearance that held his attention, but also the noble and cold temperament.

Since then, he had known Ming Yu for more than half a year. This wasn’t the first time Xi Ze designed clothes for him. It was just the first one that was actually made. The previous ones Xi Ze drew were just design drafts. He hadn’t finished drawing them before he felt the need to throw them away. This time, he felt that he made something wonderful.

He had a hunch that only this youth could give the clothing the most beautiful effect.

This premonition was turned to reality when Xi Ze saw Ming Yu.

Under the bright crystal light, the handsome and tall young man pushed open the door and stepped into the living room with gentle steps.

At his first sight of Ming Yu, Xi Ze could hear himself swallowing his saliva.

The suit adhered to Ming Yu’s body, outlining the slender legs and thin waist. The colour that was between a dark red and bright red brought out his fair and smooth skin, making him shine like a gem under the light, leaving people unable to open their eyes.

The youth had changed his style just the previous day, so his hair was pulled back and his forehead exposed. This face was already exquisite. Without the blockage of his hair, he showed a powerful and noble beauty.