Chapter 147 - 148

Chapter 147

The RAmer Charity Gala could be considered the biggest party in the fashion industry.

The party was usually held in the middle or end of each year. Every time, the organizer was bound to be a world-famous top luxury brand. At the same time, it invited famous supermodels, designers, entertainment stars, directors and major giants from other industries to the party.

At this party, you might see the world’s most famous top models. You might also see sports champions who just won the Olympic gold medal. You might see the world’s most beautiful actress or meet prestigious ladies.

Not every industry’s top figures and celebrities could get an invitation from the RAmer Charity Gala. But as long as they received an invitation, they were sure to be leaders of their industry.

Therefore, Ming Yu was somewhat surprised when he received this invitation. You know, the invitation list for the RAmer Charity Gala was decided in the first half of the year. He suddenly received an invitation one month before the party?

However, Luo Cheng answered this question. “Ming Yu, your invitation was set up as an invisible invitation in the first half of the year. As long as you became a supermodel before the party, this invitation would be delivered to you. If you didn’t, this invitation would be void.”

Please note that an invitation letter could be sold for a huge 100,000 yuan on the outside and it couldn’t be easily bought. Ming Yu didn’t expect that Rosalind would be so optimistic about him, directly giving him an invitation for no reason.

However, Xi Ze wasn’t surprised. “I have a good relationship with Rosalind’s chief designer, Raymond.”

Ming Xiaoyu raised an eyebrow at these words. “What do you mean? He saw your face and gave me an invitation letter?”

Xi Ze looked the youth up and down then smiled. “Do you have no confidence in yourself?”

Ming Xiaoyu retorted, “I have no confidence in your evil intentions.”

Xi Ze sighed and said like he was wronged. “He doesn’t know my relationship with you. Raymond is a very sinister person. Cecilia is a good seed that he dug up. He probably values your potential very much. If I’m not wrong, he will take the initiative to talk to you at this dinner.”

Cecilia Cote, the world’s number one female supermodel.

This angel supermodel was only 20 years old but she had become the dream goddess of countless people around the world. Cecilia’s qualifications were indeed very good. But some of her dazzling achievements were related to Rosalind’s chief designer Raymond, who she had a connection with.

Ming Xiaoyu was curious when he heard this. “Mr. Raymond has Cecilia Cote. What about you?”

The implication was that the world’s top designers would raise excellent models. Often, these models would be their favourites and often model for them.

However, Xi Ze was a top master of the same level and didn’t seem to have a favourite model.

Ming Xiaoyu didn’t expect this handsome and indifferent man to look at him with a sad look before sighing. “In November of last year, I wanted to raise a small model into the sky. But the model disliked me and refused me harshly.”

Small model Ming Yu, “^_^ #”

Xi Ze didn’t stop sighing. “Raymond has Cecilia, Essarica has Adenes and I have nothing. Aren’t I pitiful?”

Ming Xiaoyu sneered at him and said, “Why do you need someone else? Mr. Xi, aren’t you enough?”

Xi Ze immediately held the youth’s hand. “I don’t want anyone else. I want you.”