Chapter 077

Chapter 077

The sound of fabric rubbing against each other was heard in the quiet room.

Presumably because of the fever, the youth’s slightly dry lips were very hot. Once the lips rubbed over his cheeks, the temperature was so hot that Xi Ze froze, allowing Ming Yu to drag him into his arms.

…Don’t ask why Ming Xiaoyu suddenly had so much strength after not exercising for a few days.

At this moment, Xi Ze’s entire upper body was dragged down by the youth and he lay parallel on the bed in the youth’s arms, making him slightly… at a loss.

Ming Yu’s left hand was gently resting on his waist, while the right hand was sliding over his shoulder. It moved upwards and upwards, until it finally rested on Xi Ze’s hair and gently…kneaded?

Yes, it was rubbing it twice!

The action was like comforting a small animal!

It was a type of gently rubbing, kneading twice, then rubbing again repetition.

Xi Ze, “…”

Xi Ze was silent and felt flustered by the youth’s strange actions, but he didn’t struggle. His face was pressed tightly against the boy’s hot cheeks, the warm breath from the other’s mouth blowing out gently against his ears.

This ambiguous distance made Xi Ze’s heartbeat accelerate. He vaguely felt blood rushing towards the lower part of his body, especially when the youth twitched and turned slightly, rubbing his lips against Xi Ze’s face.

The dark eyes became deeper. In a way that Ming Yu couldn’t see ( Ming Xiaoyu didn’t have his eyes open. ), Xi Ze closed his eyes helplessly. Then he slowly reached out and hugged the young man beneath him. He embraced the other person’s waist tightly and slowly raised his head. He looked at the youth’s closed eyes and gradually leaned over.

Due to the overheated body, the youth’s hot breath blew on Xi Ze’s face as the distance between the two people got closer. Xi Ze was just about to kiss the lips when he suddenly heard Ming Yu say, “Darling, don’t play…uh…”

Xi Ze, “!!!!”

While talking, Ming Xiaoyu rubbed his hair again and said, “Don’t do it. Itchy…”

Xi Ze, “!!!!!!!”

Who was his Darling? Say it!

“Well…I will give you a bone in the evening. Don’t move… throw the frisbee tomorrow…”

Xi Ze, “….”

A long time ago, it was mentioned that Ming Xiaoyu raised a silly husky in his last life. The husky’s biggest hobby was licking his owner and his goal in life was to wake up the small mushroom in bed every day.

The name of the stupid husky—

Darling.

Don’t laugh! Weren’t names like ‘Caesar the Great’, ‘Napoleon’ and ‘Monroe’ stupid?

Xi Ze didn’t understand when ‘Darling’ had a relationship with a dog, but it didn’t stop him from knowing that he wouldn’t chew on a bone, let alone play with a frisbee!

It was probably a dog that Ming Yu had preciously… cough cough, raised and then mistook him for the dog.

Xi Ze couldn’t admit that he already guessed why Ming Yu misunderstood. How could he be like a dog?

Don’t talk about appearance, even the species was different!

However, after being disturbed by ‘bones’, the atmosphere was broken. The boy’s pale face and hot breathing made him feel distressed. He lay in the youth’s arms until Ming Yu took the initiative to change his posture 10 minutes later. Then Xi Ze got up.