Chapter 017

Chapter 017

It had been more than a month since he came to this world. It wasn’t the first time he heard Cheng Su’s name, but he had never seen the other person. There was no intersection between them except for that time on the phone.

In the meantime, there was an interesting anecdote where Ming Yu was excited to find out if Cheng Su had really blocked his number. He randomly dialled the number and was unable to get through.

The original owner and Cheng Su didn’t talk about their affairs in the company, but there were many smart people who could figure out some of it. If there was no special relationship, who would hand over their resources? Why did Ming Yu always take the initiative to find Cheng Su if there wasn’t a special relationship?

Li Xin dropped such a remark and then left for make-up. She exchanged a few words with Ming Yu, advising him not to be too persistent and left. When Zhao Rui arrived, he saw that Ming Yu had a dumbfounded expression on his face.

Zhao Rui looked pale and he hesitated for a long time before finally speaking. “Ming Yu, there is one thing you don’t know…”

All around them, staff were carrying equipment while the bright spotlights shone through the entire backstage area. Zhao Rui and Ming Yu were currently standing in front of a large dressing room, where more than a dozen models were having their make-up done. Of course, there were many people in other make-up rooms.

When he heard Zhao Rui’s words, Ming Yu asked directly, “Brother Zhao, do you want to say that Cheng Su will appear in this show?”

Zhao Rui was shocked. “How did you know?” He didn’t wait for Ming Yu’s repy as he spoke again, “You didn’t know about it from the beginning right?” Zhao Rui’s face suddenly sunk. He looked seriously at Ming Yu and spoke earnestly. “Little Yu, I might’ve handled Cheng Su for a long time but to be honest, I still like you more. I don’t want you to be angry at me but I have to say it. Cheng Su, it is impossible for that person to like you.”

Ming Yu narrowed his eyes meaningfully and didn’t say anything.

He just listened as Zhao Rui continued, “Bisexuality is common in this circle but Cheng Su isn’t homosexual. He had a girlfriend before entering the fashion industry and he later told me that he wasn’t gay. When I first became your agent, I thought it was strange for Cheng Su to be with your during your interviews, but you looked happy. I later realized that Cheng Su was doing some private things, but it was too late.”

“Little Yu, you are only 17 years old. I think you are much more mature than before. Even if you work hard to get along with him, he will never like you. Your future is bright. Don’t hang yourself on his crooked tree!”

Zhao Rui wasn’t a person who liked to preach, but his remarks slightly moved Ming Yu’s heart.

Obviously, Zhao Rui knew for a long time that Cheng Su would be in this show. That’s why he was acting like this.

Ming Yu reluctantly smiled as he looked at his agent who showed an ‘I’m obviously very worried but hiding it’ expression. He took advantage of his tall height to lightly hit Zhao Rui’s forehead. When the latter didn’t respond, Ming Yu spoke bluntly. “Brother Zhao, don’t worry. I really don’t feel anything.”

Zhao Rui was stunned for a moment and hurriedly asked, “Are you sure?”

Ming Yu raised his hand and promised, “I am sure.”

Zhao Rui suspiciously looked Ming Yu up and down for five seconds before giving a pleased nod. The two people started chatting about today’s test make-up when Zhao Rui suddenly thought of something. He quickly covered his forehead and scolded fiercely. “Little Yu! You must be tired of living! Actually daring to hit your Brother Zhao!”