Chapter 201 - 202

Chapter 201

There was no need to explain how Xiaoyu’s fans reacted. Xi Ze’s fans who had been silent for a few hours weren’t happy!

【 What does this mean? Are you saying that my god opened the back door and accepted the unspoken rules, encouraging a bad atmosphere in the industry? 】

【 I am laughing. My god isn’t a person to help newcomers behind the scenes! Do you know the world’s second ranked female supermodel. He Chaoman? God Xi held her up! Do you know the world’s fourth ranked male supermodel, Luo Cheng? God Xi held him up! If God Xi really accepted the unspoken rules, why didn’t he directly make Ming Yu popular instead of quietly going through the back door? 】

【 That’s right! Ming Yu took so long to reach the 16th rank. The speed of his progress after becoming a supermodel is much faster than Luo Cheng. However, Luo Cheng appeared on the world supermodels list four months after debuting! 】

【 You want to pour dirty water at this level? If Xi Ze is accepting the unspoken rules with Ming Yu, why isn’t there a relationship between Ming Yu and Ji and Ya? This IQ is really low. 】……

How angry were they?

Their God Xi/ Small Mushroom stopped being single today, they lost love twice! Yet this person said that it wasn’t true love between Mushroom and God Xi, it was the unspoken rules?

Damn, slam this person!

This was really ‘opening the mouth to speak empty words’! This evidence could only deceive outsiders and passersby who didn’t know the truth. If Xi Ze really wanted to open the back door for Ming Yu, the first thing was to arrange for Ming Yu to walk in a Ji and Ya high-end fashion show?

Cough, Ji and Ya hasn’t had a men’s fashion show for a long time?

That wasn’t a problem!

Didn’t He Chaoman walk in a Ji and Ya high-end men’s clothing fashion show once? What was wrong with letting Ming Xiaoyu wear female clothing?

A few days ago, the world’s second ranked male… well, he wasn’t a male supermodel anymore. The top male supermodel Adenes underwent a sex-change surgery and officially became a female supermodel.

Who said that men can’t walk in women’s high-end fashion shows?

As long as Xi Ze was willing! No one would dare to stop Ming Yu from walking in a women’s high-end fashion show!

But this incident was strange. Apart from Ming Yu and Xi Ze’s original sunspots who helped out the po master called ‘Rising Supermodel is Gay’, unexpectedly, no other passersby helped him out.

Xi Ze and Ming Yu’s fans were already battle-hardened. This po master should be an authentic sunspot. After releasing the so-called black materials, he should immediately contact a major marketing company to buy a water army. He stirred up such muddy water, how could no one help him?

Was this guy really not a sunspot?

The fans were a bit confused. This guy didn’t have a water army. Therefore, once Ming Xiaoyu and Xi Ze’s fans poured out their scolding words, the field was instantly controlled!

A person with black materials was actually controlled by fans?

It seemed a bit strange…

The fans naturally didn’t know that the po master had found a familiar marketing number in order to buy a water army. However, most of the marketing numbers became listless the moment they heard ‘Xi Ze’s unspoken rules with Ming Yu’. The head of the water armies also said they wouldn’t accept this job.