Chapter 131 - 132

Chapter 131

The photo that Ming Yu posted on Weibo was a photo of himself and his right hand.

In the photo, the handsome youth was smiling slightly. His delicate eyebrows and brow looked very relaxed and he had a casual and natural appearance. However, this face was very pale and his lip color was light. It was like there was no blood.

His right hand was even more terrible. The thick gauze was wrapped around it and it was completely invisible. However, Ming Xiaoyu had inadvertently taken it from a side position and a little bit of red blood could be seen on the back of his hand.

My god! How deep was the wound that there were still traces of bleeding despite such tight bandaging?

【QAQ, Mushroom lick lick lick. Mushroom, does it hurt? If you are in pain then call this sister=3= 】

【 Ming Xiaoyu really only hurt his hand? I don’t believe it! Mushroom, don’t be afraid to say it. You hit the wall so hard, how can you only hurt one hand? 】

【 I am asking Ming Xiaoyu for a full body photo! I will worry if I don’t see it! That Jiang broke a leg but your whole body was smashed. How can only your hand be hurt? Mushroom, don’t be afraid. I will lick you so that there is no pain. 】……

This was the style of the sister fans. For the female banknote fans and the wife fans:

【 Ahhhhh QAQ! My Small Mushroom’s hand! My Small Mushroom’s tender hands!! 】

【 Hand! What is happening with his hand? Ming Xiaoyu’s hands are supposed to be white and beautiful! There must be no accidents! 】

【 Did my husband really only hurt one hand? 】…

Thanks to Ming Yu’s statement, the fans on his Muse forum and Weibo were noisy but they were no longer so worried. Ming Xiaoyu might’ve hurt one hand but at least he had woken up. He might be pale and have a poor complexion but he seemed to be okay. He wasn’t seriously injured.

Now that they were reassured about Ming Yu’s injuries, his fans started to siege the remnants of Jiang Kaiyang’s fans!

Ming Xiaoyu might not be seriously injured but dirty water was splashed on him by Jiang Kaiyang and his fans!

This wouldn’t end with just an apology. Jiang Kaiyang had to get out of the entertainment industry!

Don’t think that the fans active on Weibo and the major forums were only entertainment fans. In fact, the fans of the fashion industry were no less than the entertainment industry!

They might not like watching movies or listening to songs, but everyone loved beauty. Everyone wanted to be more dazzling. Thus, they couldn’t help paying attention to the fashion trends and became fashion industry fans.

Didn’t fashion trends depend on the magazines, models and fashion shows?

On the surface, these fans didn’t like being disorderly or express their feelings. But once they reached a critical point, they would all move for the model they loved. They demanded an apology!

【 #Jiang Kaiyang should leave the entertainment industry# Don’t apologize then leave! 】

【 #Jiang Kaiyang should leave the entertainment industry# He only uses his snake followers. Apologize quickly! 】