Chapter 060

Chapter 060

“In fact, I think it is really hard to show his mentality.”

The youth’s pleasant voice was heard. Zhu Kejia was still slightly shocked and couldn’t respond. Was this why he was squatting in a corner? There was a helpless smile on the handsome and clear face of the mushroom youth. Ming Yu explained, “He has suffered too much damage in the world and his eyes are full of hatred. The ones walking the streets aren’t human, or he thinks there is no different between humans and animals. But he spared the female teacher at his last murder.”

Zhu Kejia thought for a moment before replying, “It is because the female teacher looks very similar to the doctor who helped ease his psychological pressure.”

She had just finished speaking when Ming Yu suddenly raised his eyes and asked, “But for him, wasn’t the female doctor a human? If she is a human then isn’t she a beast?”

Zhu Kejia was suddenly speechless.

“Sister Zhu, the script gave him an antisocial personality disorder, a ruthless personality. He despises all humans and doesn’t even think of himself as a living creature. So why did he let the female teacher go?”

Zhu Kejia’s mouth opened, but looking at the youth’s sincere eyes, she couldn’t come up with rebuttal.

Finally, Ming Yu spread open his hands and summarized, “Then Sister Zhu, he must not have a complete antisocial personality. For example, why does he have to rip off the genitals before he kills?”

Zhu Kejia finally found something to refute. “It is because he was raped by his stepfather as a child, so he hates every man in his 40s…” Zhu Kejia’s voice trailed off as she found her own mistake.

Ming Yu helplessly waved his hands. “Sister Zhu, did you also find it? Since he thinks that everyone is equal, they are all animals, then why pick middle aged men in their 40s? Why rip off their genitals?”

Zhu Kejia, “%#$#$#$!!!”

Her worldview was messed up.

Ming Yu sighed. “Sister Zhu, this bug in the script, it is really misleading me!”

Zhu Kejia was also confused for a long time. Finally, Ming Yu stood up and the two people headed to the parking lot with their respective assistants.

Zhu Kejia had completely accepted the youth’s words and decided to later look in some psychology books in order to expand the role. Suddenly, Ming Yu opened his mouth and called out, “Sister Zhu.”

Zhu Kejia looked at Ming Yu with surprise, causing him to smile. “Just now, I was speaking casually. Sister Zhu, don’t put it in your heart. I don’t have an antisocial personality disorder so I don’t understand why he is thinking. Maybe in his heart, he is thinking ‘this 40 year old man is particularly ugly. Wouldn’t it be interesting to tear off that thing?’”

Zhu Kejia. “… (/=_=)/~┴┴”

Ming Xiaoyu, come over, I promise not to kill you!!!

You little child, why are you like a sesame bun? Truly bad ahh!

─────────────────────

Ming Xiaoyu might’ve had a serious discussion with Sister Zhu about the true meaning of the script yesterday, but to be honest, understanding the story didn’t mean that he could really act it out.

Huaxia culture in this world was very open, they were able to accept some more…stimulating things. For example, the script that Ming Yu received for this MV was actually very simple. But if it was studied too deeply, it would make people have a sense of repression.