Chapter 082

Chapter 082

He didn’t know when the corridor lights had turned on. The yellow light shone behind Xi Ze, giving him a faint halo.

After the door opened, the first thing Xi Ze noticed was the fine necklace around MIng Yu’s neck. The necklace was very thin and looked charming against the youth’s clavicle. Only one pendant hung at the end of…it… a small crystal mushroom.

Xi Ze raised an eyebrow when he saw it and asked, “You still remember about the gift?”

Ming Yu grinned and nodded from in front of the door. “Yes, I remember. I won’t let you in if you don’t have this gift.”

Xi Ze made a helpless look at the words, but his lips curved upwards. He pretended to think for a long moment before saying, “Then I will cook for you.”

Ming Xiaoyu, “…”

After a moment, Ming Yu asked, “Can I exchange the gift?”

Xi Ze raised an eyebrow. “No.”

“…I’ll close it.”

Ming Yu raised a hand to the door handle. How could Xi Ze not know what he meant? Xi Ze sighed and grabbed the youth’s skinny wrist. When Ming Yu didn’t respond, he took a step and officially entered the house, cloasing the door behind him.

Ming Xiaoyu, “…?_?”

Xi Ze, “^_^”

Xiaoyu really didn’t want to see the dishes made by Xi Ze. But once Xi Ze entered, he wasn’t mean enough to chase him out. Ming Yu had the idea of ‘maybe I can watch’ and offered to help in the kitchen. Xi Ze made a look of consideration at Ming Yu’s offer before abruptly entering the kitchen.

In fact, Xi Ze had been holding a big bag in his left hand when he knocked on the door. However, his hand was covered by the door and Ming Yu didn’t see it. As he pulled out the ingredients from the bag, Ming Yu looked at them one by one and his expression gradually changed from “(⊙口⊙)” to “(/=_=)/~┴┴”.

Ming Xiaoyu wondered, ‘What is this? This shrimp, lion head, pork and pieces of meat!!! What do you want to do?’

As if he perceived the youth’s grief and indignation, the handsome and elegant man calmly removed the shrimp from the preserved box and replied quietly, “Oh, today’s time is limited. I will make something simple. For example, braised lion’s head, crystal shrimp, sweet and sour pork…ah, and boiled meat.”

Ming Xiaoyu’s face turned red as he heard these familiar dishes. But he knew that the man was quietly looking at his flushed face with curved lips.

The thing that happened next made Ming Yu’s eyes become bigger. It was the first time he received such a big stimulus since his sudden rebirth. It was because he saw that this man could smoothly and skillfully cook!!!

Vinegar, soy sauce, cooking wine… these ingredients seemed alive in the man’s hands. As long as he needed them, Xi Ze didn’t even look as he directly picked up the right seasoning and calmly placed them in the pot.

For example, Ming Yu always got mixed up when he put in sugar. He had to pay careful attention, not putting in too much or two little. But how did Xi Ze do it?

He didn’t even look as he used a spoon to scoop up sugar!

The fine white sugar covered the pork tenderloin like snowflakes with a single movement of the man’s wrist. The sweet and sour fragrance soon diffused from the pot to the surrounding area. Ming Xiaoyu smelt it and drooled, but Xi Ze’s leisurely movements didn’t slow down.