Chapter 187 - 188

Chapter 187

In the huge and quiet studio, there was the sound of an artificial stream flowing slowly. The water was clean and clear, passing through most of the studio before finally falling into a small artificial fountain.

Once Ding Bo left, Xi Ze bowed his head and looked at the youth hiding under his desk, refusing to come out. This posture was extremely embarrassing. The space under the table wasn’t small. It was difficult to accommodate a 188cm tall teenage, causing Ming Yu’s upper half to be almost lying on Xi Ze’s legs.

The youth’s warm breath blew through the thin cloth to Xi Ze’s sensitive area, making his already excited area stir even further.

“The man is gone, come out.” Xi Ze tried to suppress his feelings in his voice as he said in a dumb voice. “Underneath the table is too small. I will pull you up. Just now you seem to have hit the table. Does your head hurt?”

As he spoke, Xi Ze stretched out a hand and pulled Ming Yu out from the table. His movements were so ingenious that with a simple tug, Ming Yu was once again straddling Xi Ze’s lap.

Ming Yu’s erotic desires hadn’t completely disappeared. In particular, he was squeezed into such a small space and facing the man’s lower body. Ming Yu was already flushed and the blood in his body was surging excitedly.

After seeing that Xi Ze was holding his waist and leaning over to kiss him, Ming Xiaoyu pushed him away and coughed twice. “The words Ding Bo just said, what did he mean? What magazines? 1,000 copies?”

The man’s dark pupils shrank slightly. It was just a moment as Xi Ze calmed down and returned to normal. “The recent Ji and Ya has a magazine project with Muse. Ding Bo was in charge of this matter. I’m not sure about the 1,000 copies but perhaps he is sending them to the staff of Ji and Ya?”

Xi Ze’s voice was peaceful when he said this and there were no slight ups and downs. It was as if he was telling a big truth, a truth that couldn’t be questioned. But in this sentence, Xi Ze threw all the blame to Ding Bo and a question to Ming Xiaoyu.

Ming Yu squinted suspiciously at the words and tentatively asked, “Is it? Why do I feel like something is wrong?”

Xi Ze just raised an eyebrow and asked, “Is there something wrong?”

As he spoke, he kept rubbing his body against the youth’s thigh. The shameless actions caused Ming Yu’s breath get out of control and he almost couldn’t hold it.

“Don’t move!” The youth gritted his teeth and snapped out. “I am asking you about a serious matter. Are you hiding something from me…?”

A sudden kiss swallowed up the youth’s next words. With this fierce and passionate kiss, Ming Yu couldn’t breathe for a while. He could only let the man’s tongue fill his mouth, sucking up the body fluids.

The obscene silver strange lingered between the lips of the two people. The kiss was too sudden and Xi Ze’s actions too overbearing and fierce. his rationality was instantly captured and he had to go along with the flow, powerless to respond to this kiss.

Once the kiss was over, Ming Yu was completely dizzy and almost forgot what he was doing.

Then Xi Ze didn’t give him any consideration. He gently kiss the young man’s red lips that were slightly inflamed. A sweet sound couldn’t help escaping from Ming Yu’s throat. Then Xi Ze shifted his position and started to bite the white earlobe.