Chapter 055

Chapter 055

As we all know, advertisements in commercial breaks was a cultural tradition.

Then a few years ago, a notice was received: You aren’t allowed to broadcast advertisements in the middle of a TV show. This notice made many viewers excited for a long time, until they discovered ads weren’t broadcast, but the advertising time afterwards was lengthened! Who wanted to listen to ‘Receive platinum for a holiday gift’ or ‘I want Wangwang, I want Wangwang!’

Therefore, most people’s response to advertisements was to turn it off!

Do you think you can escape ads by watching videos on video sites?

Wrong!

How many people died from the video site ads, crying out, “Return the past 30 seconds of my life!” “The world is so disorderly, the China-Japanese war is imminent, come to…”, “What 30 seconds, return the 90 seconds of my life! I’m going insane!”

In this case, Ming Xiaoyu’s ‘Shu Yue lemonade’ ads also appeared on major TV.

On this day, Tian Xiaonan was changing the channel, intending on finding a television show among all the ads. The previous channel was playing, “As long as it is 998, as long as it is 998, you can bring how pure gold.” The next channel was “Your benefits are truly your benefits.”

…Your mother, how can 998 pure gold be good!

With a stomach full of bitterness, Tian Xiaonan intended to give up on the TV and return to her phone. However! The moment she pressed the shutdown button! Tian Xiaonan’s eyes widened at what she saw and she scrambled to turn on the TV again.

At this moment, against the fresh background on the TV screen, a man wearing a light blue apron was smiling at the camera, handing a bottle of lemonade to the camera. His smile was warm but not too full of flattery, it was vivid and natural. The sunlight behind him gave him a halo of light.

He smiled gently and didn’t speak, but Tian Xiaonan could feel her heart beating faster!

“Ahhhhh!!! This is too handsome!!!”

At this point, there was a scene change and Yang Lala appeared.

But how could Tian Xiaonan care about Yang Lala? She shook her body excitedly and quickly grabbed her phone, shouting in her friends group: [ You said there was nothing good on TV! But I just saw a handsome man! He seems to be someone new in the entertainment industry. I have never seen him before. He is more handsome than the small god that you like!! ]

Since then, the Shu Yue lemonade advertisement spread among the general public.

First of all, someone posted on a forum: :《 Big surprise! The lemonade brother is so handsome! 》

【lz:Today, I was watching ‘Half Moon’ when I saw the handsome youth in the ad! He is very handsome. I feel like his atmosphere is higher when standing together with Yang Lala! Originally, I thought he was a newcomer. But after investigating, I found that he is actually a Muse model! Lemonade brother, let me lick you =3= There is residue on my phone. I will send a picture! 】

After half a day, this post shot through the roof.

【 Ming Xiaoyu’s ad came out? Why didn’t I know about this? 】

【 So handsome! Is his name MIng Xiaoyu? The name is so strange…】

【 Hahaha. Ming Xiaoyu is a nickname. He is called Ming Yu and he is a Muse model. He was on the cover of Meditation Road a few days ago and gained the Nidelan endorsement. His height and weight… Ah, I don’t know. Chest 36 and hips… please tell!! 】