Chapter 161 - 162

Chapter 161

It was really unexpected for Ming Xiaoyu to meet Elder Fei in Hong Kong.

Fei Zhennan’s position in the global photography world was self-evident. When Luo Wei said that he invited a master photographer, it definitely wasn’t a boast. The word ‘Fei Zhennan’ alone could attract many fashion lovers.

Ming Xiaoyu and Fei Zhennan had cooperated many times. The first time was when Elder Fei sneaked a photo of him in the big studio of Fashion Entertainment. Later, Ming Xiaoyu participated in Fei Sixin’s fashion show and Elder Fei took the photos. Later, Fei Sixin’s brand was released and Elder Fei served as camera director of the audience.

There was a tacit understanding between Ming Xiaoyu and Elder Fei due to so many cooperations.

The two hit it off and quickly decided the stle of the first wave of publicity posters. Then they let the stylist design the hair and makeup for Ming Xiaoyu.

These things had nothing to do with Luo Wei but he didn’t leave. He wanted to watch because he really valued his jewelry collection. He wanted to at least watch Ming Yu take some photos before leaving.

Luo Wei was 41 years old and had seen many world-class supermodels. Take the Polish supermodel Fukela Aidilai who was Dusha’s global spokesperson last year. He was ranked 74th on the supermodel rankings, had a height of 189cm and had the bright green eyes of the Polish.

Luo Wei also accompanied this world-class supermodel and saw all the publicity photos. In the photos released, the fans liked to say that Fukela had the face of an angel. Yet in Luo Wei’s eyes, he was really inferior to the youth right now.

Ming Yu’s face was very suitable for makeup and was also photogenic.

Before putting on makeup, Luo Wei felt that this youth was very good and very beautiful. Once the stylist touched up the shadows and highlighted certain areas, the three-dimensional facial features of the youth seemed more beautiful. The coutours were even deeper and the clear eyes seemed to reflect a quiet layer of light. As the youth raised his eyes, it was like a wave that made people can’t help but tremble.

Such a brilliant person really made Luo Wei determined to choose Ming Yu as the global spokesperson to this collection of jewelry.

Once Luo Wei watched Ming YU change clothes and go outside with other people to start the lighting and take photos, his determination changed to confidence! Looking at the bright-eyed youth in the bright sunshine and listened to the praises of Master Fei, Luo Wei accompanied them for a while day! He never thought about leaving at all!

He was about to witness the birth of the posters for the jewelry he designed this time!

In this young man, he seemed to see the radiance of his own jewelry!

While Ming Xiaoyu was in Hong Kong for the photo shoot, the September issue of Suyi was officially released.

As a top magazine, Suyi was released first in Huaxia before being released globally the next day.

As early as half a month ago, Suyi published some relevant photos of this issue on their official website. At the time, it attracted the praise of countless fans. Now that fans saw the magazine in its entirety, they were wide-eyed and couldn’t describe the sexy photo on the cover!

Since Ming Yu’s debut, every photo he took was extremely graceful and luxurious.

Whether it was long-haired or short-haired mushroom, Ming Xiaoyu in red or Ming Xiaoyu in silver. This type of elegant temperament made Ming Xiaoyu’s fans think that their Small Mushroom belonged to the cold and gorgeous prince type.