Chapter 027

Chapter 027

Once an online topic heated up, it was difficult to cool down. But at this time, Ming Yu was calmly searching the Internet in the Muse Building’s lounge.

Luo Ru sat on one side and carefully organized the information, sorting the invitations by type. Zhao Rui also smiled as he saw the statements on the internet, with no signs of anger at all.

A day passed and the sunspots were still tenacious. Zhao Rui just cried out, “The ability of the public relations department is really good! Shen Xiang, that kid’s ability can’t be underestimated. He is perfectly maintaining this topic!”

Were the actions of the sunspots really autonomous?

Wrong!

Indeed, these posts, it was basically the own remarks of the Weibo users. However, Muse’s PR department involved themselves and helped the small number of sunspots survive.

If Muse’s powerful PR deparment hadn’t lent their nuanced support, this topic would’ve been submerged by things like ‘Ming Xiaoyu is very adorable’, ‘I love God Xi’ and ‘Ming Xiaoyu is amazing.’

Ming Yu had been part of the industry for many years, so he wasn’t a naive rookie. After the show was broadcasted yesterday, Shen Xiang, director of Muse’s public relations department, looked for him and asked if he would agree to this method to help sustain the heated speculation.

The small number of sunspots would keep Ming Yu’s topic fresh, not allowing the topic to die down within three days.

The fashion industry, the fashion industry, the waters of this industry were very deep.

Apart from the few people standing at the peak, everyone was trying hard to climb to a higher status.

The suggestion of Muse’s PR department was actually considered a very clean method. They didn’t hurt anyone and took the initiative to increase the visibility of their second-tier model, which any new models would dream about.

However, Zhao Rui was a little hesitant after hearing this. Luo Ru saw Zhao Rui’s hesitation and couldn’t help adding, “Don’t worry Brother Zhao. Ming Yu’s reputation won’t receive any damage. Most people still don’t know who Ming Yu is, so we have to use this to push him forward.”

Shen Xiang smiled as he heard this and turned towards Luo Ru, who gently nodded at him.

Ming Yu glanced at the two people before walking direction in front of Zhao Rui. “Brother Zhao, I agree with this proposal.”

Zhao Rui looked at Ming Yu with a startled expression and eventually nodded.

In fact, in Zhao Rui’s heart, he was hoping that Ming Yu could smoothly climb up. Don’t cause any big issues, continue to prove himself with his own strength and gain gans.

However, Zhao Rui didn’t wonder why they could get these resources?

If a magazine offered Ming Yu a job, there was nothing to say. It must be due to his reputation. Then if Muse gave resources to Ming Yu, it must also be due to his ability!

Just as no pies would fall from the sky, these small sunspots would’ve been drowned out a long time ago by the general public.

Everything steadily developed under Muse’s PR department’s prediction. After two or three days passed, they voluntarily ceased their support to these sunspots, letting them disappear naturally. By then, Ming Yu would’ve gained a high profile and added a lot of fans.

But at this time, things started to develop beyond Muse’s imagination.

Muse just wanted to maintain the topic in order to keep Ming Yu in the public eye. However, as more and more of Ming Yu’s fans supported their idol, their power couldn’t be controlled by others!