Chapter 075

Chapter 075

After returning to Huaxia, Ming Yu realized how much of a sensation the Nidelan promotion had caused.

Ming Xiaoyu had just stepped off the plane and into the airport. When he looked up—

Do you think that Ming Xiaoyu saw his own oversized airport poster?

Wrong!

It was the usual fog and haze of the capital.

Cough. Ming Xiaoyu passed through the smog in the airport corridor and officially entered the airport. Ming Yu and Luo Ru weren’t far from the luggage collection place when they saw a large poster hanging in the airport’s publicity centre. Ming Xiaoyu on the poster had white hair, looking really fresh.

This was the first time since coming to this world that Ming Yu had contact with his fans.

Luo Ru had released some of his latest itinerary on Ming Yu’s Muse fan forum. According to Luo Ru, Ming Yu was just starting to become popular. It was a legitimate popularity, but it wouldn’t be good if they didn’t handle this unexpected surge in popularity properly. It meant he needed to carefully maintain his relationship with his fans.

The number of fans who came to pick him up today wasn’t small. Ming Yu thought it wasn’t a big deal and signed autographs for more than a dozen fans. Other fans wanted a signature, but they saw that Ming Yu had been flying for so long. Ming Yu’s eyes were red because of tiredness, he wore a mask and was constantly coughing. Thus, the fans gave up.

“Ming Xiaoyu, you have to take care of yourself! The capital’s air isn’t as good as an island. The haze can be serious!”

…Hey this girl, saying such things about the capital, the capital will start crying.

“Have you eaten? Ming Xiaoyu, you need to eat more!”

…Don’t you see that Ming Xiaoyu is recently lacking exercise and has gained weight?

“Ming Xiaoyu, I really like youuuuuu! Son, you must be good!!”

…Wait, boyfriend fans and husband fans were no problem. This girl was only in her 20s, why is she a mother fan!!

Before Ming Yu prepared to leave, he smiled and greeted all the fans, and tried to take photos with them. Finally, he bowed to everyone and said sincerely, “Thank you for your support. My body is a bit uncomfortable today and I will go first. Please pay attention to road safety. If you need a signature, give your address to the staff. I will try to send a signature to everyone.”

Once he spoke these words, the audience became heated up again.

“Ahhhhh!!! Ming Xiaoyu, why are you so well-behaved? You must feed yourself!”

On the way back to the Muse apartment, Ming Yu carefully observed the various advertisements on both sides of the road. The road that Lu Ruo took was one of the city’s main roads. There was often a variety of colourful advertisements on both sides. After carefully looking for a long time, Ming Yu came up with a piece of information—

For every 10 advertisement boards, there was at least one of his own ‘Nidelan.’

Luo Ru smiled while driving and said, “This time, the promotion was done very well. Listening to Brother Zhao, it seems that Nidelan has placed advertisements in many magazines and the outdoor advertising coverage in the country is quite high. I heard that the script for the film and television commercial has been almost completely written and they are discussing with the director. It is estimated that you can soon go and shoot the dynamic advertisements.”