Chapter 211 - 212

Chapter 211

Working hard or fame overnight.

These two methods of fame were common in any industry.

For example, let’s say a person had a father who was the richest man in Huaxia. Then that person might walk easily on the path of business and reach a high position, but this didn’t mean they would become the second richest person in Huaxia.

This phenomenon was more evident in the fashion and entertainment industries.

Many second generation stars might be able to take advantage of their elders’ superior resources to film large-scale production and big investment movies as soon as they debuted. But who said they could become a big star by appearing in a big movie? They were starting at a much higher place than others but that didn’t mean they could rise higher.

For example, the world’s second ranked male supermodel Kelson had much worse debut conditions than Luo Cheng. But over the years, he firmly pressed on Luo Cheng’s head. With his strength and achievements, he stopped Luo Cheng from going any further.

In any case, everyone admitted that after Xi Ze, Ming Yu was the fastest growing supermodel in the world. The only one with a hope of surpassing Xi Ze must be Ming Yu.

But beyond this, some people raised concerns: 【 Due to the existence of God Xi, Adenes has been stuck at second place for five or six years. Now that Adenes is transgender, she directly reached the top of the women’s list. This shows that God Xi is truly the world’s first supermodel. Can Mushroom really surpassed God Xi _ (: З”∠)_ 】

It was natural for fans to worry about this. But it was just a thought for most people. After all, the two identities of chief designer and global spokesperson of Ji and Ya was enough to make Xi Ze beyond any other supermodel.

Even if Ming Xiaoyu lost, it wasn’t shameful. Wasn’t it losing to his husband?

Cough, this was picking a fight for nothing. What could be done? They lost to God Xi who had the identity of a supermodel and a designer!

This announcement of the world’s supermodel rankings sparked a heated debated in the global fashion industry. Ming Xiaoyu’s fans were celebrating their mushroom’s great leap forward while other people were curious about Ming Yu’s final ranking. As for Xi Ze’s fans—

【 In the past, I had a look of disdain when people said that a certain model has the qualification to surpass God Xi. But when I think about God Xi’s wife, I hope that he will surpass God Xi. I feel so touched 233333 】

【 Yes, if Ming Yu really surpasses him, what will God Xi’s expression be? He was pushed down by his wife ~】

【 There should be a story here: “Darling, this time you were under me on the rankings. At night, you will continue to be pressed under me.” At night. “Ah, didn’t mean it to be this type of ‘underneath’ me.”~】

【 Hey, why are you so dirty. Just a group of dirty women! But hurry and send me one, 23333333 】……

Whether it was Ming Yu’s great leap forward or Adenes topping the female list, there was big news in the fashion industry. A hot discussion was sparked that lasted for a long time before slowly subsiding.

At the Golden Bear Awards at the end of March, there was no accidents. Ming Yu didn’t get the Best Newcomer Award, he just attended the ceremony. By the way, the An Li cast got Best Movie, Best Actor, Best Special Effects, Best Original Script and many other awards.

At the end of March, as a global spokesperson of Yizhi, Ming Yu was invited to serve as the finale model for the Yizhi 2019 spring/summer high-end show.