Chapter 034

Chapter 034

Ming Yu never imagined that he would meet Xi Ze downstairs from the Must artists’ apartments.

This coincidence was like a comet crashing into the earth, Zhao Rui being shrewd and cunning, Luo Ru not forcing him to drink the medicinal soup… It was a ‘miracle’ where the probability was less than one in a million.

Ming Yu wasn’t stupid, so he naturally couldn’t think that this was a coincidence. He didn’t believe Xi Ze’s words. However, the other person was a senior and the one Ming Yu was bound to defeat. Therefore, Ming Yu smiled and spoke politely. “It is a good coincidence, Mr. Xi. Do you live in the artist apartments?”

This sentence was nonsense.

Ming Yu had heard it from Zhao Rui in his first week of being in this world. The artist apartments were for second and third-tier models like Ming Yu, and even some famous second-tier models wouldn’t live here.

Th security from the company was good, but as long as a person had money and status, they didn’t want to ‘squeeze’ in such a small room, even if it meant renting a house in the capital with the highest land prices.

But under the bright and dazzling lights, the handsome and elegant man calmly nodded and straightforwardly changed topics. “You actually live here. There is a good cafe nearby. Since we met so coincidentally, isn’t it better to sit and talk?”

Ming Yu raised an eyebrow at this invitation.

In his last life, other people had also straightforwardly sent an invitation to him. A cafe was a relatively open place, while most people invited him to KTV or private clubs. As for the purpose of these people…

They naturally wanted to do the unspoken rules with him.

But to the disappointment of these people, while Ming Yu didn’t consider himself a good boy who loved labour and wanted to reverse the core values of socialism, he didn’t have to use such means. Thus, he declined the opportunities to leap forward and spent two years in the industry before emerging at the top.

Now Xi Ze unexpectedly invited him?

These thoughts were completed in a flash. But as Ming Yu looked at the man in front of him, it felt like his thoughts had been seen through. There was a faint smile in the deep, dark eyes, as if he was in control of everything and also aware of Ming Yu’s next reaction.

Ming Yu’s mouth slightly tilted upwards as he nodded. “Good, Mr. Xi. If you don’t mind, can I go upstairs to get a scarf?”

Next, Ming Yu didn’t go upstairs to get a scarf, because he was directly given one by Xi Ze. Then the two of them walked out of the Muse apartments. The cafe was diagonally across the street from the apartment. The waitress standing in the doorway exclaimed when Ming Yu and Xi Ze entered the store, she apparently recognized them.

Xi Ze chose a table and they sat down.

Ming Yu still felt a bit uncomfortable at the soft woolen scarf wrapped around him. This was a camel-coloured wool scarf, with lattice decorations that were similar to a rope-like shape. The hem of the scarf was embroidered with a simple ‘XZ.’ Needless to say, Ming Yu completely understood what these initials meant.

Within three seconds of his request to go upstairs to get a scarf, Ming Yu watched as Xi Ze smoothly took off the scarf around his neck, naturally arranged it on Ming Yu.

Even Zhao Rui wouldn’t do this type of action to him!

This man did it so easily!

…He was as calm as Ming Yu, but it felt like something was wrong.