Chapter 048

Chapter 048

The fact that Ming Yu’s level of concern in Muse had been raised to the ‘highest level was only known to Xi Ze and Ding Bo, as well as the relevant people in the PR department. No one deliberately spoke about this issue, but in the invisible background, the company was allocating more and more resources to Ming Yu. In the media coverage, they tried their utmost to safeguard Ming Yu’s image.

But this time, becoming the Huaxia spokesperson for ‘Nidelan’ wasn’t a company resource.

In the six months since he met Zhao Rui, Ming Yu often gave him verbal supervision and encouragement. He wanted to see Zhao Rui grow into a good agent.

He might not have 90 points or full marks like Zeng Shu and Ding Bo, but Ming Yu hoped that Zhao Rui could get a good grade of 80 points.

Of course, Zhao Rui truly had made progress.

In Zhao Rui’s prime, he had two first-tier models, two popular second-tier models who later transitioned to become actors and even quit Muse, as well as… Cheng Su who recently became a global spokesperson for a big second-tier brand.

In short, now Zhao Rui only had Ming Yu under him. If he didn’t show any progress, then his slide downhill was irreversible.

Before Ming Yu participated in Fei Sixin’s fashion show, Zhao Rui spent half a month and finally won Nidelan’s Huaxia spokesperson job.

At that time, Ming Yu’s career had only slightly improved. He only participated in the photo shoot of two magazines and took part in the Pei Feng fashion show. He might’ve shot the cover of Meditation Road, but it would only be released at the end of January as a special issue.

In this case, Zhao Rui won the job over many competitors, making Ming Yu feel surprised.

Nidelan was an internationally renowned first-tier luxury brand. They were mainly a makeup brand, including a variety of skin care products, cosmetics and perfumes. The contract signed by Ming Yu was to be their Huaxia spokesperson for a series of men’s fragrances that would be released next year.

Thus, the day after his break finished, Ming Yu, Zhao Rui and Luo Ru arrived at Nidelan’s Huaxia headquarters in the capital and signed the one year contract.

Ming Yu’s writing… it was like it was written by a dog. But when he signed the word ‘Ming Yu’, it was amazing, causing the head of Nidelan to feel stunned. He laughed and praised, “Mr. Ming, your handwriting is really nice.”

Ming Yu smiled calmly and said, “Thank you for the compliment.”

After the formal signing of the contract, Ming Yu went to the Nidelan stylist to prepare for the posters that would be shot tomorrow. The stylist was obviously very good at designing for an Eastern face like Ming Yu. Soon, the stylist finished cutting a little bit of Ming Yu’s hair, giving him a good hairstyle.

The stylist wasn’t a problem, but the makeup artist of Nidelan didn’t fit well with Ming Yu. The male makeup artist from the United States tried three different makeups on Ming Yu, but he always felt they were a bit wrong. Ming Yu didn’t need an explanation as even he looked at himself with a frown.

The makeup artist said that he might be in a bad condition and he could try again tomorrow. Then Luo Ru interrupted and asked, “Excuse me, can we bring our own private makeup artist?”

The makeup artist was surprised for a moment, before agreeing with a smile. “No problem. A private makeup artist will be most familiar with your face. They also know the style suitable for you. If you have a private makeup artist, then that is the best.”