Chapter 118

Chapter 118

H City’s film and television city was an official division of Huaxia, used exclusively for filming movies and television shows. The film and television cities covered a vast area, containing buildings of various eras. There was the pre-Qin period, Tang and Song dynasties as well as the Ming dynasty.

The An Li cast had divided into three groups. One set up scenes and venues in the capital, another group came to the G City’s film and television city while the last group headed all over Huaxia and even the world to find suitable location resources in order to finalize the shooting locations.

Unlike some modern movies and court costume movies, An Li was an authentic martial arts movie and there were many scenes that required fighting in the wild. The more beautiful the scenery, the stronger the impact of the scene, giving viewers an unparalleled visual experience.

After arriving in H City, Ming Xiaoyu, Zhao Rui and Luo Ru completely followed the crew.

Ming Yu’s role was small, but his scenes were scattered all over the plot. Originally, Director Xu recommended that he shoot a few scenes, return to the capital to rest for a week or two, then fly back to continue the shooting. However, Ming Xiaoyu rejected this suggestion.

“The cast has good actors who have been approved by you. I think I can learn a lot if I stay with the crew. Maybe it will help me improve my acting abilities.”

In fact, Xu Yizhong had felt very complicated during the audition.

He wanted the performance of every actor in his movie to be outstanding, but he also knew that Bai Xui’s role didn’t require such superb acting skills. Therefore, Xu Yizhong had a bit of regret when he spoke the words refusing Ming YU. But his temper was quite unruly, how could he take back his words?

Qi Deming’s appearance seem to give Xu Yizhong a big hit, but it also allowed Yu Yizhong to back down. Otherwise, even if Director Xu felt a lot of regret afterwards, he would be too embarrassed to ask MIng Xiaoyu to act in the role.

Now that Ming Yu was being so studious, Director Xu certainly agreed to it with great appreciation. However, there was something he had to say. “The conditions when filming in the film and television city won’t be the same compared to outside. Recently, it is the peak filming period. We couldn’t book many hotel rooms. The crew apart from Fang Liangxui, Xiao Biquin, Elder Qi and the producer are all sharing rooms. Even I am living with the deputy director. Can you bear it for all this time, Ming Xiaoyu?”

Ming Yu was surprised when he heard Director Xu unexpected call him by the affectionate name of ‘Ming Xiaoyu.’ Then he smiled. “Rest assured Director Xu, these conditions are already very good. I can accept it.”

Yu Zihong looked carefully at Ming Yu and found that the latter wasn’t speaking perfunctory. He nodded with satisfaction. “You look like a fine and delicate child. I didn’t expect that you would be willing to suffer hardships. Haha.”

Ming Xiaoyu didn’t know whether to laugh or cry.

Under these circumstances, the filming for this movie soon started.

At the opening ceremony, apart from the female number two and male protagonist who couldn’t be present, the other actors came to H City’s film and television city in order to solemnly light incense.

This was the first time MIng Xiaoyu saw the three awards winning Xiao Biqing. She really had a magnificent style unmatched in this generation and had an extraordinary spirit.

Xiao Biqing felt like the world’s number one female supermodel, Cecilia. Her temperament was worse than Cecilia’s absolutely stifling cleanliness, but she wasn’t inferior to Cecilia.