Chapter 045

Chapter 045

The bright lights shone from the ceiling of the training room, lighting up the entire room. The door was slowly pushed open, the ‘squeak’ sound resonating in everyone’s heart, causing them to feel cold.

The moment that the handsome and tall man appeared in front of the door, don’t talk about Brother Yuan, A’Zhao and the others. Even Zeng Shu couldn’t help halting in his tracks, his eyes widening with horror.

There was once a master who evaluated Xi Ze’s fashion show: “If you say that he is a giant, then he is a giant standing at the peak of all supermodels. If he is a king, he is the leader who guides the world’s supermodels. When he appears on the T stage, you can’t help but feel insignificant. The combination of him and the clothes lights up the world.”

In most cases, models wouldn’t show their aura outside of the catwalk. For example, Cheng Su and Wu Yuzhen had handsome faces, but when you saw them, you would only think ‘This person is a celebrity,’ not ‘This person is a model.’

However, some people were doomed to be the exceptions. It was He Chaoman among the female models, and Xi Ze and Ming Yu among the male models.

In fact, Xi Ze didn’t have to do too much. He just stood there and looked down. To Zeng Shu and Lu Zhenxi, his image was already big enough.

Xi Ze stepped into the training room. The door closed behind him with a ‘click’, as if his presence was being locked into everyone’s hearts. This caused Old Chen to directly shake for a moment.

They might be newcomers with potential that Muse was developing, but how could they see Xi Ze in person?

It was too hard.

Xi Ze entered the room without releasing the hand holding Ming Yu. He glanced around indifferently before stopping one metre in front of Zeng Shu and Lu Zhenxi. Then he raised an eyebrow with surprise and asked in a flat tone, “Zeng Shu?”

The tone of this question made the other person feel even short, as if he was asking ‘Are you Zeng Shu?’

But Zeng Shu wasn’t so easy to shake and his temper wasn’t easily provoked. In front of Xi Ze, he just smiled lightly and adjusted his glasses before nodded slightly. “Long time no see, Mr. Xi. Aren’t you busy with the Ji and Ya fashion show that is taking place early next year?”

As previously mentioned, Xi Ze’s identity in Muse was complex.

His studio was in Muse and he could be regarded as a Muse model. He was also a major shareholder in Muse and regarded as one of the most important members of the company’s decision making. But he was the chief designer of the world’s top luxury brand, Ji and Ya, which had no cooperation with Muse and they couldn’t be linked together.

Under such circumstances, many people in the company simply call him ‘Mr. Xi’ instead of giving him other special titles.

Xi Ze lightly nodded at Zeng Shu’s words and replied casually, “Yes, I am busy.”

Zeng Shu couldn’t help frowning at the simple answer. His lips slightly pouted, but he didn’t say anything. After a moment, Zeng Shu nodded to Ming Yu and politely said, “Excuse me, I will leave first with my model. He has a trip tomorrow, so I have to familiarize him with the details today.”

Zeng Shu started walking with Lu Zhenxi following behind him in a trance.

Zeng Shu had nearly left when Xi Ze had a question. Xi Ze looked down at Zeng Shu and asked, “Didn’t you invite Ming Yu to dinner tonight as an apology?”