Chapter 031

Chapter 031

Ming Yu had a good sense of the lens.

Fei Zhennan was quite clear about this.

When he first saw the teenager a few months ago in the studio of Fashion Entertainment, he had been attracted by the youth’s incomparable control of the lens.

Not every model had an excellent temperament, but this boy had it. Not every model had a first class sense of the lens, but this body had it. Not every model could get the approval of his stupid daughter and be invited as the chief model, but this boy did all of it!

In this spacious studio, the dark blue background reflected off the lighting boards, projecting a faint blue halo. A tall and handsome young man was standing on a ground covered in white feathers. He calmly took different postures, casually allowing the camera to capture him.

A sense of the lens didn’t mean that the model had to be watching the lens, nor did it mean that the model should be fully show on the camera.

Fei Zhennan rarely felt this tacit understanding that didn’t need words. Sometimes the youth slightly raised his head, eyes looking down at the camera. Other times, he was staring into nothingness with helpless eyes.

In the quiet and spacious studio, everyone only heard the constant sound of the shutter clicking.

No one said a word, or took any actions. Old Fei also stopped directing from behind the camera. He just became the photographer who shot this beauty, the young man who constantly changed his posture and made different angles.

In just a few minutes, hundreds of photos had been taken.

Once Ming Yu finished shooting this set of clothing, he quickly left and changed clothes. After the make-up and the finishing touches on the clothing, he was once again in front of the camera, allowing the ‘click click click’ sound to be heard.

By the time all the photos were taken, the old man had been working the whole day without eating lunch. Ming Yu also only ate biscuits while waiting for his turn. Therefore, the two people grabbed a bowl of glutinous rice porridge and sat at a table to eat.

Old Fei picked up his chopsticks and smiled. “Ming Yu, those photos are good. There is still some time before the fashion show. If you come see me later, you can pick a few of them and I will give them to you.”

Ming Yu was scooping up a spoonful of vegetable soup when he heard this. He smiled and nodded. “Okay, Old Fei. If it isn’t too troublesome then we can go after finishing the meal.”

Not everything was over after the photos were taken. The photographer had to sift through hundreds of photos to select the best one for later retouching. For example, many models looked greasy, even with powder on their faces. This required the photographer to fix later.

Of course, not every photographer needed to do this personally. Some liked to have their assistants help, while they were in charge of shooting the best picture.

Master Fei drank a mouthful of white porridge and shook his head with a smile, “What trouble? I had a glance through and the effect is great. I hardly need to do any late work on it. Your skin is delicate and the light feeling is also quite good. If you are willing, I can even send a few shots for you to hang at home.”

Ming Yu smiled and accepted Master Fei’s praise.

They finished eating the last of the white porridge and Ming Yu walked with Old Fei to his temporary studio. Old Fei spoke as he walked. “Ming Yu, this silly girl is really troubling you. It is her first fashion show and there are many deficiencies. I am really grateful that you accepted this job and can help her.”