Chapter 109

Chapter 109

The June weather was hot and stuffy. The salty and moist hot sea breeze blew from the East China Sea, taking away some of the heat. This was why the city wasn’t a big stove just yet.

Ming Xiaoyu and Zhao Rui had just got off the plane when they met the person in charge of welcoming them from Feilu. The other person enthusiastically greeted Ming Yu and took them to the hotel where they would be staying. In the afternoon, they would head to Feilu’s headquarters.

“We have already negotiated it with Mr. Zhao. Starting from tomorrow, we will shoot the hard-copy posters that will be placed at major counters throughout the country. Then there will be a series of promotional activities launched in sequence.”

Ming Yu had left Luo Ru in the capital in order to handle anything necessary, while he came to S City with Zhao Rui. The staff responsible for receiving them was a deputy director of Feilu’s PR department. He had previously participated in meetings with Zhao Rui, making them familair with each other.

Zhao Rui nodded at the words and said, “Okay, we will go to Feilu’s headquarters this afternoon to meet with the head director.” After that, he turned to look at Ming Yu. “Xiaoyu, you haven’t been to Feilu yet. Let’s visit their headquarters so that you can find out more about this endorsement.”

Ming Yu smiled and agreed to the words.

In fact, before Ming Xiaoyu came to S City, he already did everything possible to collect information about Feilu. He didn’t dare say that he knew every piece of information on Feilu for the past decade, but Ming Yu already remembered the basic, important facts.

Ming Xiaoyu wasn’t an inadequate slag. His unexpected knowledge was unveiled during the recording of the reality show ╮(╯_╰)╭. The three of them drove to Feilu’s headquarters and entered the building. The eyes of countless staff members were directed towards the young man standing in the middle of the trio. There were a few female staff members who were blushing and couldn’t help feeling excited.

The influence of Trump Challenge started as early as last week and now MIng Xiaoyu fully experienced it.

In the past, he had a large number of fans in the fashion circles but he wasn’t known to the general public. Now when he walked on the road, five out of ten people couldn’t help looking back at him.

This national level reality show had given Ming Yu a high amount of awareness. Even if they weren’t his fans, they knew in their minds that this person was called Ming Yu and he was a very good model. At the same time….he was also very handsome. ~(≧▽≦)/~

Let’s insert some news here. Since the Nidelan fashion show video was uploaded, Ming Xiaoyu’s official website fans had exceeded 3.75 million as of last night. He formally became the 25th ranked model on the Muse official fan rankings, overtaking three supermodels.

There were 250,000 fans left to reach 24th place but this ultra-high popularity made the company pay more attention to him. This wasn’t just the focus of the highest level staff. The entire Muse staff and models understood that there was a dazzling newcomer in their generation.

He leapt almost 4 million fans in a year.

What concept was this?

This was the next Luo Cheng!

As for Ming Xiaoyu’s Weibo fans, it was already like a volcanic eruption. After Trump Challenge was broadcasted, it already rose to more than 5 million fans and now it was almost at 8 million!

Putting aside Huaxia’s huge demographic, 8 million was the total population of a small country!

Of course, this high popularity meant that a flight attendant requested a photo and signature when Ming Xiaoyu was on the plane. Some passing fans on the plane and in the airport also sought signatures. Zhao Rui couldn’t help bursting out as he saw this, “You have grown up, this child has finally grown up! Xiaoyu, your Brother Zhao really wants to cry!”