Chapter 191 - 192

Chapter 191

It had been one week since the Jiang Kaiyang ‘background incident.’

Since Jiang Kaiyang’s scandal photos came out, everyone started ignoring him. They didn’t know if Ming Yu went through the back door or did the unspoken rules, but it was clear that Jiang Kaiyang was a person who engaged in the unspoken rules!

Now Jiang Kaiyang’s reputation in Huaxia plummeted all the way to the bottom. No one felt sympathy for him anymore. Even if someone thought of the handsome person they once liked in their heart, the only one that came to mind was the person in bed with old women.

The fans naturally didn’t know that three days after the incident, Jiang Kaiyang put on a lot of makeup and left Huaxia by plane. He really no longer intended to come back after receiving a huge silence fee. Together with Jiang Kaiyang’s own savings, it was enough for him to live in a small city in a small country where no one knew him for the rest of his life.

25 million yuan, this was Cheng Su’s life.

Cheng Su didn’t expect to be forced to this result when he went looking for Jiang Kaiyang.

It could be said that he was kicked by Jiang Kaiyang and he also never thought that Jiang Kaiyang had these photos.

Between the three of them, only Ming Yu didn’t receive any losses. Jiang Kaiyang’s dirty water on him were considered as whispers. Jiang Kaiyang lost his reputation but he received a huge sum of money in return.

Only Cheng Su! He didn’t get anything and also lost a lot of money in vain!

How could Cheng Su not be furious?

However, Jiang Kaiyang recorded the words that Cheng Su said and really had a hold on it. Cheng Su was reminded of the days when he borrowed money from everyone and was eventually forced to go to that place. Should he just let Jiang Kaiyang publish it?

However, after a decade of decadence and finally being able to make money, Cheng Su firmly suppressed this idea.

It wasn’t worth gambling his future on Jiang Kaiyang!

Thus, this seemingly troublesome thing was slowly forgotten by people. After a week, the An Li crew released another set of HD photos and then the first wave of promotional videos!

This was too rare!

It was only halfway through November and two months from the spring festival! Director Xu was releasing the promotional videos like this?

Everyone wanted to see what An Li’s promotional video looked like. When they clicked on the video, they were really unprepared and shocked by such a majestic scene!

On the computer screen, they saw black five-claw dragon flying from one side to the other. The background was a dark black but the black dragon had countless silver scales, like stars dotting the night sky. This made it very eye-catching.

The sound of horns could be heard. The sound was bleak, sorrowful, magnificent, choked up music with the low sigh of a human voice. When the black dragon hovered in the centre of the screen, all the scales instantly turned into a silver light!

The silver light slowly dimmed and everyone saw two magnificent silver character appear in the middle of the screen.

[An Li].

The words were written with enthusiasm and were unrestrained. the brush strokes of the two characters were sharp and amazing.

This was just an ordinary promotional video but Xu Yizhong was extremely particular about the quality of the video. It was exquisite and gorgeous.