Chapter 119

Chapter 119

‘An Li’ told the story of a chivalrous woman who raised her sword in order to get revenge for her parents.

The heroine Li Ninghan grew up with her parents in the mountains and thought they were ordinary hunters when she was a little girl. Then when she was five years old, she encountered a wild bear while hunting with her father in the mountain. Her father actually held off the wild bear with a wooden stick. After two and a half years, Li Ninghan realized the martial arts that her parents knew.

Li Ninghan had a rare martial arts physique that was born once in a hundred years. Therefore, her parents couldn’t help teaching her martial arts and reminded her, “You must not leave this mountain. Never show your martial arts to outsiders. Never tell people that your surname is Li.”

The three rules lasted until she was 18 years old, when they suddenly broke.

One day, Li Ninghan came home from hunting only to find her parents stabbed to death in their cabin. There was no resistance despite her parents being so strong in martial arts. This raised Li Ninghan’s suspicions. She sorrowfully packed up her parents’ belongings and discovered a martial arts training book as well as an old diary.

The diary talked about three people who were apprenticed under the same teacher.

The first apprentice brother was handsome and skilled in military strategy, while the second apprentice sister was beautiful and optimistic. The youngest apprentice brother had a heavenly beauty. His personality might be eccentric but his martial arts ability was the most outstanding of the three. Therefore, he was most loved by their teacher.

It was obvious who the first apprentice and second apprentice were.

Li Ninghan read her mother’s diary and became more horrified.

The youngest apprentice actually did cruel things like ‘skin a person for fun’ and ‘slaughter 100 people just because one of them stepped on his shoes!’

He was really devoid of human nature, he had no conscience!

After learning these things, their master directly imprisoned the youngest apprentice in the banned room of the school and ordered him to never come out until he realized his wrongdoings. The first brother and second sister hurriedly tried to make up for the sins committed by their youngest brother.

However, once they returned to the school, they saw an empty house and empty forbidden room.

Li Ninghan looked at the words in her mother’s diary and felt numb and hatred at the same time.

[My youngest brother dressed in red clothes. I don’t know if it was from other people’s blood or his own. That beautiful face was cold and ruthless, never smiling. The sword in his hand descended and the last uncle of the school died under the sword. Brother Li and I knew that we weren’t his opponents and fled in desperation, hiding in the mountains. I’m afraid he…I’m afraid he…]

After that, there was nothing recorded in the diary.

However, Li Ninghan already guessed who killed her parents!

In order to get revenge for her parents, Li Ninghan took out the treasured sword her parents kept in a box and stepped into the martial arts world. On the road, she encountered her first person in the world, An Yucheng. After the two met, the so called ‘an exchange of blows leading to friendship’, the two people walked side by side.

An Yucheng was elegant and had high martial arts. Li Li Ninghan couldn’t help herself, despite her cold heart. After experiencing the ‘Liaowu government mystery case,’ the ‘Qi Yidao search’ and the ‘Changping Cliff duel,’ the two people fell in love.